Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Reactions: PamPPam

Heresi

May 26, 2018
Thanks for the input! Yes it can, and it does. "FFDEC" is the same thing as "FFDEC JPEXS", and that's what I am using right now.
Ahhh, sorry about that, I am most definitely a n00b. I tried looking a bit harder but didn't find much. Even my typical go-to, didn't have much (though oddly, there's more listed on despite the programs being similar....)

Reactions: Crispyking

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Lads, keep discussions about the game please. If ye want to make a request about something else, make it in the requests section of that subforum (be it comics, games or assets).

ksennin

Jan 13, 2018
I sorta dabble as a fan-artist and was thinking of doing some artwork/comics based on David's work, expanding on some of the stuff I liked best, but I mostly just do pencil-sketching and only occasional inking so it would be nowhere close to the kind of well-polished art that the game has. With that in mind, what would be the part everyone would like best to see as a mini-comic kind of thing?

Reactions: ABDOOL and Chipote

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
I sorta dabble as a fan-artist and was thinking of doing some artwork/comics based on David's work, expanding on some of the stuff I liked best, but I mostly just do pencil-sketching and only occasional inking so it would be nowhere close to the kind of well-polished art that the game has. With that in mind, what would be the part everyone would like best to see as a mini-comic kind of thing?
Well, anything consensual involving Paul and Lady Jessica (and no other dudes) would be nice. It's what I have been wanting from this game for about 3 years.

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
I would really like to see the first sketch that made the final harkonnen finished or retouched, made a new one but I never finish liking, the original is much better

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Ok I do not know if someone is trolling or what not but I just saw "BtD" V3 on svscomics. I do not know if Balsamique mentioned he will further improve the game so I was just wondering. :unsure:

Zeppole

Oct 11, 2017
Ok I do not know if someone is trolling or what not but I just saw "BtD" V3 on svscomics. I do not know if Balsamique mentioned he will further improve the game so I was just wondering. :unsure:
David is done with the game, so it's probably a troll or some attempt to make you download harmful software...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
David is done with the game, so it's probably a troll or some attempt to make you download harmful software...
Hmm probably your right. I do wonder if he would expand it more thou in future? I noticed that there might be some areas where the game can be expanded even more both before and after the ending's. :unsure::)

Recovery

Jan 19, 2018
Hmm probably your right. I do wonder if he would expand it more thou in future? I noticed that there might be some areas where the game can be expanded even more both before and after the ending's. :unsure::)
Who knows. He’s finished it before and after a few months (maybe a year) took it apart and started over. Could happen again I guess. I wouldn’t bet any money on him doing it again though

ksennin

Jan 13, 2018
Well, this was the first (very) rough preliminary layout I did of one of my ideas for parallel expansion directions for the game, namely, adding a Feyd scene to add some tension and danger of losing at the very end, just on the cusp of victory. Tried to stay consistent with David's style but I need to work on that more with the final pencils to make it faithful enough. And the idea is that whether you keep your cool or not, you'd go into a different ending. It would probably need a couple more options game-wise, like "Let Chani take him" or "Have Stilgar and his men take him," and maybe change the Attack Fast/Slow option, to attack angry or attack keeping your cool, because without shields, attacking slow was not the standard tactic on Arrakis.

BTD-Fanart-FeydEnding-01a1a1.JPG

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
Well, this was the first (very) rough preliminary layout I did of one of my ideas for parallel expansion directions for the game, namely, adding a Feyd scene to add some tension and danger of losing at the very end, just on the cusp of victory. Tried to stay consistent with David's style but I need to work on that more with the final pencils to make it faithful enough. And the idea is that whether you keep your cool or not, you'd go into a different ending. It would probably need a couple more options game-wise, like "Let Chani take him" or "Have Stilgar and his men take him," and maybe change the Attack Fast/Slow option, to attack angry or attack keeping your cool, because without shields, attacking slow was not the standard tactic on Arrakis.

View attachment 298739
I love

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Balsamique's Behind The Dune
Naughty Tribute Mod
by MxOsborn

I've spent a part of my free time to edit some more images for the game.
I intend to edit other things, so I changed the name of my mod inspired on Summertime Saga's Naughty Tribute Mod.

Changelog:
* Re-added nipples to Lady Jessica's titjob scene (like in the first builds);
* Added details to MC's cock on first person view scenes;
* Open part of Hara's stillsuit during titjob scene (what's the point of having a clothed titjob anyways?);
* Alia's stillsuit open during lollipop scene. Added MC's erection;
* Changed Lady Jessica's ahegao (more natural imo);
* Added a more friendly attitude to Alia when she caught her brother and grandpa banging her mother;
* Alia plays with Baron's lollipops while her mother has fun with bro and grandpa;
* Removed soap suds on Alia's privates on shower scene.

Large Image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the mod work with the latest version (2.18) ? Thx

4.50 star(s) 92 Votes