たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
I'm at book 2 when I'm going to become a fremen and the walkthrough says talk to jessica about the voice, I did but jessica says it didn't work and work it in the desert how the fuck can I use this damn voice

ABDOOL

Dec 23, 2017
Well, this was the first (very) rough preliminary layout I did of one of my ideas for parallel expansion directions for the game, namely, adding a Feyd scene to add some tension and danger of losing at the very end, just on the cusp of victory. Tried to stay consistent with David's style but I need to work on that more with the final pencils to make it faithful enough. And the idea is that whether you keep your cool or not, you'd go into a different ending. It would probably need a couple more options game-wise, like "Let Chani take him" or "Have Stilgar and his men take him," and maybe change the Attack Fast/Slow option, to attack angry or attack keeping your cool, because without shields, attacking slow was not the standard tactic on Arrakis.

View attachment 298739
I love
please keep and increase sucking face stuff <3 XD

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I played this game a short while yesterday and after quitting to the menu I saw the gallery and it contained images/scenes that I hadn't unlocked in the game.
This confused me as I didn't use any cheats (don't even know if there are any)

Dantonu

Mar 22, 2018
I played this game a short while yesterday and after quitting to the menu I saw the gallery and it contained images/scenes that I hadn't unlocked in the game.
This confused me as I didn't use any cheats (don't even know if there are any)
The only unlockable scenes are the ending ones, the remaining scenes is unlocked by default.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Hi, guys!

It has been some time now, and I'd say I am half way through the game. Progress has been slow because my Flash-de/recompiler FFDEC keeps changing the code in minute, seemingly random ways, sometimes rendering the game unplayable. That's why I have to continuously clean up the code manually. If anybody of you guys knows any better software for Flash-decompilation, then I would gladly use it.

That being said, here a little preview of the things to come! :)

View attachment 290989 View attachment 290990 View attachment 290991
Hi, Crispyking. Everything alright?
Not wanting to rush or bother you, but some sort of update about your mod would be awesome.

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
Hi, Crispyking. Everything alright?
Not wanting to rush or bother you, but some sort of update about your mod would be awesome.
Hi 10dlorenzo, hey, guys! Sorry for the long delay, but I'll be frank: I've got a new job a month ago, and I'm trying very hard to shine there. This left me with very little time to work on the mod.

That being said, this weekend I have little else to do than being screamed at by my 17 year old daughter. I feel like I could use that as a motivational boost to flee into mod-world.

I don't want to make any false promises, but I'll try to get it done next week. I'll keep you posted, and wish you all a lovely, serene and silent weekend! ;)

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Hi 10dlorenzo, hey, guys! Sorry for the long delay, but I'll be frank: I've got a new job a month ago, and I'm trying very hard to shine there. This left me with very little time to work on the mod.

That being said, this weekend I have little else to do than being screamed at by my 17 year old daughter. I feel like I could use that as a motivational boost to flee into mod-world.

I don't want to make any false promises, but I'll try to get it done next week. I'll keep you posted, and wish you all a lovely, serene and silent weekend! ;)
Those are great news, both about yourself and about the mod.
Thanks for the replay and good luck with your new job!

Reactions: Crispyking
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes