10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Welp, since it looks like Crispyking's mod will take a while to be released, I made a little mod myself to help with the wait. Originally I was only going to do this for myself, but perhaps some of you might enjoy it as well, so I decided to post it here.
This mod changes most of the dialogues between Lady Jessica and Paul, turning their sexual encounters consensual and their relationship more romantic. It also adds a repeteable anal scene between them (a reskin of the anal scene of Jessica with Duncan's or Leto's gholas) and alters the flavor or the 4 endings to relfect the consensual and romantic nature of their relationship.

Keep in mind, however, that my programing skills are... mediocre, if I'm being generous, so I had to make some sacrifices in order to make this mod, since I had no idea how to include the changes otherwise. Specifically, the following:
-Leto doesn't have sprites anymore, since it was the only way I came up with to modify Jessica's anal scene accordingly.
-Buying Leto's or Duncan's gholas is not recommended, since it causes infinite loops on the dialogues with Jessica.
-You can no longer trigger Irulan's sex scene with the fremen guys in-game (Although you can still see it in the scenes menu)

Also, you shoud play the game in a specific order now for the dialogues between Jessica and Paul to make sense chronologically.
-First, talk to Jessica about the Reverend Mother as usual and trigger the titjob scene.
-After succeding in the Reverend Mother's test, ask to see Jessica's breasts a couple of times, triggering the titjob scene both times.
-Then play the game as normal until Paul gets his first vision of the future (Jessica's scene)
-Talk with Jessica about said vision.
-Then unlock the voice and use it on Jessica until you succed. Have sex with her at least one time.
-Play the game as normal afterwards (keep in mind that Leto doesn't have a sprite anymore, but you can still interact with him if you click on him on the throne room in the palace. You will need to do this to progress once you pick a fremen concubine)
-After the bad guys attack the palace and you flee with Stilgar and Jessica, talk to Stilgar and pick a Fremen name. Talk with Jessica afterwards to trigger her pregnancy dialogue. Once said dialogue is triggered, you can have anal sex with her.
-Then you can play the game normally until the end.

And that's pretty much all I have to say. If you find other bugs than the ones listed above, feel free to tell me, and I'll try to fix them, if I'm able. Either way, I hope you guys have fun with my mod while we wait for Crispyking's one to be released!

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2017
Welp, since it looks like Crispyking's mod will take a while to be released, I made a little mod myself to help with the wait. Originally I was only going to do this for myself, but perhaps some of you might enjoy it as well, so I decided to post it here.
This mod changes most of the dialogues between Lady Jessica and Paul, turning their sexual encounters consensual and their relationship more romantic. It also adds a repeteable anal scene between them (a reskin of the anal scene of Jessica with Duncan's or Leto's gholas) and alters the flavor or the 4 endings to relfect the consensual and romantic nature of their relationship.

Keep in mind, however, that my programing skills are... mediocre, if I'm being generous, so I had to make some sacrifices in order to make this mod, since I had no idea how to include the changes otherwise. Specifically, the following:
-Leto doesn't have sprites anymore, since it was the only way I came up with to modify Jessica's anal scene accordingly.
-Buying Leto's or Duncan's gholas is not recommended, since it causes infinite loops on the dialogues with Jessica.
-You can no longer trigger Irulan's sex scene with the fremen guys in-game (Although you can still see it in the scenes menu)

Also, you shoud play the game in a specific order now for the dialogues between Jessica and Paul to make sense chronologically.
-First, talk to Jessica about the Reverend Mother as usual and trigger the titjob scene.
-After succeding in the Reverend Mother's test, ask to see Jessica's breasts a couple of times, triggering the titjob scene both times.
-Then play the game as normal until Paul gets his first vision of the future (Jessica's scene)
-Then unlock the voice and use it on Jessica until you succed. Have sex with her at least one time.
-Play the game as normal afterwards (keep in mind that Leto doesn't have a sprite anymore, but you can still interact with him if you click on him on the throne room in the palace. You will need to do this to progress once you pick a fremen concubine)
-After the bad guys attack the palace and you flee with Stilgar and Jessica, talk to Stilgar and pick a Fremen name. Talk with Jessica afterwards to trigger her pregnancy dialogue. Once said dialogue is triggered, you can have anal sex with her.

And that's pretty much all I have to say. If you find other bugs than the ones listed above, feel free to tell me, and I'll try to fix them, if I'm able. Either way, I hope you guys have fun with my mod while we wait for Crispyking's one to be released!
Thank you Pal, really.. ty

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019

thank you!

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017

[/CITAR]

We're Not Worthy, thanks

Chipote

Aug 31, 2017
The truth is your work is excellent, I admire people who create MODS for all kinds of games, and many times the MODS are better than the original game and its creators do not receive the recognition they deserve.

P. D: I like to see a MODS more relation with Alia

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
The truth is your work is excellent, I admire people who create MODS for all kinds of games, and many times the MODS are better than the original game and its creators do not receive the recognition they deserve.

P. D: I like to see a MODS more relation with Alia
I kinda wanted to include some action with Alia in the mod too, specially after changing his relationship with Paul from sister to daughter-sister (double the incest, double the kink, lol) but since there is only one actual sex scene with Alia (the handjob with Duncan) and I don't even know how is triggered, didn't do anything about It.
To be fair, I suppose I could do something similar to what I did with the "marrying Irulan" ending and put Paul's head over Duncan's via Photoshop, then add that scene to Alia's post-game dialogues.
Yeah, I'll try that and if if turns out nice, I'll post it here.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
I kinda wanted to include some action with Alia in the mod too, specially after changing his relationship with Paul from sister to daughter-sister (double the incest, double the kink, lol) but since there is only one actual sex scene with Alia (the handjob with Duncan) and I don't even know how is triggered, didn't do anything about It.
To be fair, I suppose I could do something similar to what I did with the "marrying Irulan" ending and put Paul's head over Duncan's via Photoshop, then add that scene to Alia's post-game dialogues.
Yeah, I'll try that and if if turns out nice, I'll post it here.
Welp, I talked too soon.
I used this mod as the base for making mine https://f95zone.to/threads/behind-the-dune-v2-18-david-goujard.128/page-61#post-1666188, and since that one didn't include the Alia scene, and I don't have a clue on how to import said scene to my mod, there is nothing I can do. Sorry about that.

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler

lets you extract (or replace :devilish:) images, videos, sounds, shapes (vector graphics), etc.
Hi can I ask something I have that program and i try to use it but when i try to change the script it says something with advanced settings and path 3 that doesn't find flashplayer swf can u help ?

Reactions: STNGRAY

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Hi can I ask something I have that program and i try to use it but when i try to change the script it says something with advanced settings and path 3 that doesn't find flashplayer swf can u help ?
Ah, yes, I had the same problem too. Download the "PlayerGlobal (.swc)" archive here and select it on the "PlayerGlobal (.swc) path" in the advanced settings. It should work afterwards.
Btw, if oyu are planning on making a mod yourself, a word of advice, create backups regularly. For some reason ffdec sometimes fucks the code up when decompiling, making the game crash on launch. Made me lose some progress on the mod a couple of times.

stevelolkard

Jun 6, 2017
Ah, yes, I had the same problem too. Download the "PlayerGlobal (.swc)" archive here and select it on the "PlayerGlobal (.swc) path" in the advanced settings. It should work afterwards.
Btw, if oyu are planning on making a mod yourself, a word of advice, create backups regularly. For some reason ffdec sometimes fucks the code up when decompiling, making the game crash on launch. Made me lose some progress on the mod a couple of times.
Ty so much dude!
I am not worthy
Btw i was thinking of inserting some text on the "ride" scene with jessica

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Someone wrote on this thread about a scene with Alia and Leto.
I tried to get it following the few indications in the post, creating a Leto Ghola and then choosing the Harkonnen ending, but it does not work (Alia asks Paul to buy a Duncan Idaho ghola).

So I want to ask if anyone actually managed to get this scene and how did it.

Reactions: PamPPam

Ngtm

Nov 26, 2018
Someone wrote on this thread about a scene with Alia and Leto.
I tried to get it following the few indications in the post, creating a Leto Ghola and then choosing the Harkonnen ending, but it does not work (Alia asks Paul to buy a Duncan Idaho ghola).

So I want to ask if anyone actually managed to get this scene and how did it.
Sorry to dissapoint you but there is no scene with Alia and Leto. They were most likely refereing to Idaho Alia shower scene and messing it up or talking about moding.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Sorry to dissapoint you but there is no scene with Alia and Leto. They were most likely refereing to Idaho Alia shower scene and messing it up or talking about moding.
I thought so, but after trying to see for myself if I was right I wanted to be sure. Thanks!

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes