theluc

Jun 25, 2017
was written on an other forum, here is the actual conversation.

gasjg - Wed, 24 Jul 2019 22:03:35 EST YTjfBsWL No.609854 Reply

so david just confirmed that he has something cooking up for Dune but right now he is 100% on VH but he'll talk about dune when hes ready

Hinata Fanboy - Thu, 25 Jul 2019 16:17:25 EST MimAwoUb No.609896 Reply

It took him long enough to realize that VH is not what people were paying him money for...

Reactions: Valila and Zeppole

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
So I just learned this game is a legit remake/ripoff of some old pc game FFS even the music LOL the backgrounds are identical too.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
So I just learned this game is a legit remake/ripoff of some old pc game FFS even the music LOL the backgrounds are identical too.
You're too late dude but we welcome you to the gang anyway ;)

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
I kinda wanted to include some action with Alia in the mod too, specially after changing his relationship with Paul from sister to daughter-sister (double the incest, double the kink, lol) but since there is only one actual sex scene with Alia (the handjob with Duncan) and I don't even know how is triggered, didn't do anything about It.
To be fair, I suppose I could do something similar to what I did with the "marrying Irulan" ending and put Paul's head over Duncan's via Photoshop, then add that scene to Alia's post-game dialogues.
Yeah, I'll try that and if if turns out nice, I'll post it here.
thx god yes thats what we (ok ...thats what "I") want !!! More Alia !!

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
Hi guys.
Remeber when I said that I couldn't add scenes to my mod and thus couldn't do anything significant with Alia? Well, I still can't add new scenes to my mod, but thankfully I was stuborn enough to be able to add some Alia content succesfully.
Here you have the latest version of my mod: which includes 3 repeteable scenes with Alia in the postgame (calling them scenes might be streching it, since 2 of them are just images with text, but still)
-A shower with Alia and Paul (A reskin of the shower with Duncan's ghola. Image with text)
-A blowjob (A reskin of Chani's blowjob when she is captured. It's animated, but since this scene had a lot of layers and my photoshop skills aren't very good, it looks so-so. Better than nothing still)
-A threesome between Paul, Alia and Jessica (A reskin of a Vega Hunters scene. Again, image with text)
As usual, some sacrifices had to be made for this to work. Both scenes with the captured fremen concubines were replaced, and you can no longer trigger the piss drinking scene with one of the fremen girls in-game. Sorry about that to whoever liked them (did anyone liked those scenes? I would find that surprising, but still).
Anyways, that is all I have to say. Have a nice day.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, to trigger the scenes you need to find the lollipops first (they are located in the cell area in the palace)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 92 Votes