Jul 23, 2017
Hi guys.
Remeber when I said that I couldn't add scenes to my mod and thus couldn't do anything significant with Alia? Well, I still can't add new scenes to my mod, but thankfully I was stuborn enough to be able to add some Alia content succesfully.
Here you have the latest version of my mod: which includes 3 repeteable scenes with Alia in the postgame (calling them scenes might be streching it, since 2 of them are just images with text, but still)
-A shower with Alia and Paul (A reskin of the shower with Duncan's ghola. Image with text)
-A blowjob (A reskin of Chani's blowjob when she is captured. It's animated, but since this scene had a lot of layers and my photoshop skills aren't very good, it looks so-so. Better than nothing still)
-A threesome between Paul, Alia and Jessica (A reskin of a Vega Hunters scene. Again, image with text)
As usual, some sacrifices had to be made for this to work. Both scenes with the captured fremen concubines were replaced, and you can no longer trigger the piss drinking scene with one of the fremen girls in-game. Sorry about that to whoever liked them (did anyone liked those scenes? I would find that surprising, but still).
Anyways, that is all I have to say. Have a nice day.
thank you very much pal

Reactions: 10dlorenzo

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
okie is there anything i can do or which or how to covert or run swf in exe? my google chrome don wan to run it said that it will harm my computer and even on download and i checked i have got flash player installed and up to date....

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
okie is there anything i can do or which or how to covert or run swf in exe? my google chrome don wan to run it said that it will harm my computer and even on download and i checked i have got flash player installed and up to date....
Open it with internet explorer (that's what I do anyways, and it works)

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
forget chrome, and IE.
just download the stand alone player (AKA projector) from :poop:dobe.

older versions

BTW if you care about privacy you would ditch chrome.

Reactions: darkashy

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
just found out whats going on why google chrome stop running flash

....so there are no more flash game in the future its sad that i kinda like to play flash game specially with shota, incest, dungeon, simulation, big boobs, bestiality story to get my mood which i can't do in real life etc.. its better then most of the H game now days shemale, gay, lesbian, lolicon, rape, cheating every way those are boring in my life i can do that why still need or play the story can't even get me hard on.

• Haha
Reactions: anonnom

haku04

Nov 30, 2017
download and open with this flash player and set it as default

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Hi guys.
Remeber when I said that I couldn't add scenes to my mod and thus couldn't do anything significant with Alia? Well, I still can't add new scenes to my mod, but thankfully I was stuborn enough to be able to add some Alia content succesfully.
Here you have the latest version of my mod: which includes 3 repeteable scenes with Alia in the postgame (calling them scenes might be streching it, since 2 of them are just images with text, but still)
-A shower with Alia and Paul (A reskin of the shower with Duncan's ghola. Image with text)
-A blowjob (A reskin of Chani's blowjob when she is captured. It's animated, but since this scene had a lot of layers and my photoshop skills aren't very good, it looks so-so. Better than nothing still)
-A threesome between Paul, Alia and Jessica (A reskin of a Vega Hunters scene. Again, image with text)
As usual, some sacrifices had to be made for this to work. Both scenes with the captured fremen concubines were replaced, and you can no longer trigger the piss drinking scene with one of the fremen girls in-game. Sorry about that to whoever liked them (did anyone liked those scenes? I would find that surprising, but still).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, to trigger the scenes you need to find the lollipops first (they are located in the cell area in the palace)
nice fancy mod i like this one thx for sharing there are some bug or maybe not, if you continue emperor paul without buying any ghola it still appear on the castle...? i did not even interacted with leto the whole game or maybe because i only do with jessica and ignored other?

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
nice fancy mod i like this one thx for sharing there are some bug or maybe not, if you continue emperor paul without buying any ghola it still appear on the castle...? i did not even interacted with leto the whole game or maybe because i only do with jessica and ignored other?
Yes, the ghola appears no matter what. This is because the ending where Paul marries Irulan and keeps Jessica as a concubine is actually the ending where ghola Leto does that, I just changed the dialogue and edited the scene that plays on said ending. But since I don't know how to edit character locations, the ghola will spawn on the palace regardless. Making him invisible was the best solution I could come up with, if you can call that a solution. Sorry about that.

Reactions: MrLewd

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Yes, the ghola appears no matter what. This is because the ending where Paul marries Irulan and keeps Jessica as a concubine is actually the ending where ghola Leto does that, I just changed the dialogue and edited the scene that plays on said ending. But since I don't know how to edit character locations, the ghola will spawn on the palace regardless. Making him invisible was the best solution I could come up with, if you can call that a solution. Sorry about that.
its not a big deal and greatz works on the mod i enjoyed will be waiting to see more jessica in the future version/mod.

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
10dlorenzo dude ur a god.I was wandering if u can make more scenes with jessica and replace the sex scenes with the other girls like the smuggler if u want and can ofc
I'd say the amount of scenes and dialogue that Jessica has in the mod is fine right now. Could I add more stuff? I guess so, but I need an existing animation in the game that already looks similar to what I want to achieve to begin with, and the remaining ones are either things we can do with Jessica already (blowjobs and good ol' sex) or things that I'm really not into (pissing and gangbangs).
Also, let's be honest with ourselves: no matter how much work I put into editing an animation, it doesn't look nearly as good as the original animation did. Hell, even my edited images pale in comparation with the stuff that David draws. And if the news about David returning to Dune are true, we will probably get much better stuff that the one I make soon, thus rendering the hours of editing in photoshop to wasted time.
However, I wouldn't be surprised if in a week, a month or another amount of time I get the inspiration to edit more stuff and do more changes. It happened with Alia, after all, so who knows.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Ok so for people how want to trigger the Alia handjob scene its really simple (I'm not the one who find this scene but some people want to know so I'll put it back here)
So at a moment of the story you have to brake the shield around the castle, there is two way to do it :
-you can buy the Bomb
-you can buy a clone of your father or a clone of Duncan to tell you where the bomb is hidden
As you can see you have to buy the clone of DUNCAN, after that you can follow the story
At the end (before credits) when you arrive in the throne room there is a scene
At this moment you have to say 2 time "you want to kill them" (or the emperor, i dont remember) but the third time you have to listen the proposal and accept the pact with the Harkonnen
Now this is the game end and you see credits and after that you can continue to play (and you have to do it) now you're in front of the castle and Allia is on the steps so talk to her and give her the lollipops and always choose the first dialog option (if you dont have lollipops they are in the jail of the castle).
You can now trigger the event in the shower you just have to go in the castle (the first room and click on small red icon above the door on the left, when its green just change room and come back and on the small screen you can see how is in the shower)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaneki12

Nov 5, 2018
Hi guys.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, to trigger the scenes you need to find the lollipops first (they are located in the cell area in the palace)
When we start the game Duke Leto is invisible :(

10dlorenzo

Jun 9, 2017
When we start the game Duke Leto is invisible :(
Yup, I'm aware. It was the only way I came up to modify the anal scene with Jessica to make it look like Paul is the one fucking her. Otherwise, Leto's sprite would show up in the middle of the scene. You can still interact with him when you need to (specifically when your fremen concubine wants to meet him), but otherwise, pretend that he doesn't exist.

Reactions: Kaneki12
4.50 star(s) 92 Votes