Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
loooool ... oki I understand but really thanks for all the usefull answers. They have helped me. (y)

(Sorry for my bad english.)

D

Deleted member 2088186

that mean there is no new Alia scenes :( its kinda sad, when David asked which character should get more content Alia came in first place if i remember :unsure:
yep, sucks, but .... still one hell of a game. looking forward to more (totally wasn't expecting something so polished).

SXFAKER

Apr 27, 2017
i am stuck Lady Jessica not drinking water of life.. used the Voice on about three Fremen also on Lady Jessica..i am getting death ending after fucking her.. plz help

Degenny1

Jan 20, 2018
so i stumbled onto the hidden/secret alia shower with duncan and was wondering if there are any other hidden scenes

also how do i get the doctor punishment scene/prove who the traitor is

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so an update? what did i miss? thought that game is finished but since this one is far better than his latest game, i look very foward to some progession here.

did the blonde princess get more attention? please say yes, she is my by far most fav girl. i would love to see more content with her and the clone of the mc's father.

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I'm stuck on not getting any spices for almost 20 days and the Voice not working. Sigh
How's that possibile? Do you know that you can talk to the Fremen girls an send them to another location to harvest spice, right?

Ad for the Voice, it will work when you have advanced enough in the game story. Check it talking with lady Jessica every now and then, she wil eventually tell you that you improved.

4.50 star(s) 91 Votes