KromaTop

Jan 27, 2018
I dont understand, once flash is gone will there be something else to replace it? I think flash is pretty good imo

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
Apparently people don't realize that end of support just means that the developers aren't working on the software/platform anymore. Not that it will stop working.

Same shit with Windows 7. The computer ain't gonna stop working, you just become more vulnerable and eventually software/drivers will stop supporting your old ass operating system. Even if it was better than the new thing sometimes

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017

Hello!
This month I deal with Stilgar's daughter, Khaira. The . I'm glad to do that kind of illustration. It takes the characters we always see in their dialogue position, but this time, in another context... like they live their own life when we don't talk to them.
To be continued.

1591217869389.png
1591217909099.png

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Apparently people don't realize that end of support just means that the developers aren't working on the software/platform anymore. Not that it will stop working.

Same shit with Windows 7. The computer ain't gonna stop working, you just become more vulnerable and eventually software/drivers will stop supporting your old ass operating system. Even if it was better than the new thing sometimes
i could have sworn i read once it gets dropped chrome, edge and fox are going to remove it from their browser and adobe is removing the ability to download or use it on their software too. imma look it up again after im done but i thought it was getting scrubbed from the earth

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
I like the reference...
The Khaira scene not so much.
Why David insists on these fetishes is beyond me, I mean the fans are clearly much more into adding new Jessica or Alia scenes than this kind of thing.

But he insists on not giving them what they want or, when he does, penalizing them (the bite-off bad ending) or insulting them (in the Alia scenes after the harkonnen ending Paul is called a pervert; if you watch the scene from the gallery the Baron himself says something similar, and so on)

Ronin

Jun 19, 2017
I like the reference...
The Khaira scene not so much.
Why David insists on these fetishes is beyond me, I mean the fans are clearly much more into adding new Jessica or Alia scenes than this kind of thing.

But he insists on not giving them what they want or, when he does, penalizing them (the bite-off bad ending) or insulting them (in the Alia scenes after the harkonnen ending Paul is called a pervert; if you watch the scene from the gallery the Baron himself says something similar, and so on)
Most developers have that habit. They want to work in their own way, on time and add whatever content they want.
Ironically they expect our financial support for that.
On the other hand, it must be very annoying to make a game with multiple characters and that the patrons constantly ask for one in particular.
It's like being a humorist or a singer and being asked for the same joke or song. Although you have become famous for that.

Reactions: utorrent2020

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Most developers have that habit. They want to work in their own way, on time and add whatever content they want.
Ironically they expect our financial support for that.
On the other hand, it must be very annoying to make a game with multiple characters and that the patrons constantly ask for one in particular.
It's like being a humorist or a singer and being asked for the same joke or song. Although you have become famous for that.
That I could understand and respect, but I am not sure this is the case.
The game started with a clear and big focus on Jessica and some different kind of fetish here and there, but it was not relevant for the progress of the game and mostly avoidable.

Now it seems like the author is trying to add different fetishes. Is it an attempt to appeal to a wider audience? If that's the case I personally would like to have some options (more) avoidable.

I mean, you can easily finish the game without ever raising a finger on Jessica. No problem about that. But you cannot avoid

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

because the game forces you to, or you will not progress further. That annoyed me.

Was that kind of thing something that the author wanted to add from the beginning? I think he should have been more honest and say it clearly, even if that meant the risk of keeping away those people that didn't like it.

Is it just an attempt to attract more fans of different taste? Then making the other fans unhappy forcefully giving them something they don't want or don't care about is not a smart move, IMHO.

Just my two cents here, and still I want to make clear that I like this game, the art and some of the ideas in it are really great. The artist has every right to do whatever he wants with his creation, but if the idea behind it is that "everything goes" according to fantasies/fetishes/preferences then it is unfair to judge some worse than others.

Last edited:

CursedFlame91

Slightly Helpful Asshat
Donor
Jul 7, 2018
i could have sworn i read once it gets dropped chrome, edge and fox are going to remove it from their browser and adobe is removing the ability to download or use it on their software too. imma look it up again after im done but i thought it was getting scrubbed from the earth
Yeah, it has a lot of security issues from what i gather.
I don't play flash games on browser tho, i just download the swf and play it locally.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Why on earth would they do that?
idk. but i looked it up again and yes. chrome and edge wont allow flash to be run on their browsers Jan 2021, most websites wont run it either regardless of browser and adobe is removing it from downloads and ceasing all support. its getting the hard death. this game will be basically inert data after new years

Doc Chadley

Oct 23, 2017
Great game. I honestly wish more developers took the route of finishing the main story first and then filling in with more scenes in between. Wish there was more consensual scenes with the mom outside of the harkonnen ending. It's weird that she's so quick to hand out a titjob at the beginning and blatantly eyes Paul's dick when swimming but is otherwise opposed to incest.

4.40 star(s) 93 Votes