Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Soooo apparently I found pics of the latter update and I saw many old guys introduced aswell as more content/sex scenes with the blond princess (even sadly in a threesome) which is GREAT news! More of this/her pls!

the only fetish I can’t get behind is the nipplefuck fetish - would prefer more the nipplesuck fetish but oh well

Reactions: MasterWizard1

Duncan619

Mar 19, 2019
Soooo apparently I found pics of the latter update and I saw many old guys introduced aswell as more content/sex scenes with the blond princess (even sadly in a threesome) which is GREAT news! More of this/her pls!

the only fetish I can’t get behind is the nipplefuck fetish - would prefer more the nipplesuck fetish but oh well
Nah nipplefuck fetishes are way better but I would have preferred a normal titfuck with the Guild Navigator

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
could someone offer a save from the point where you recaptured the throne as mc's dad "clone" and got the blond princess as waifu? that would be nice.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i like the girls but the critter could have more detail to it aswell as some mouths and some sort of dick like this they look like leaves or something lol (btw btw slightly bigger critters if they have to be ingame) but i like the new girl with the white outfit.

btw how many options are there for who get the throne?

its either mc, dad clone or... Alia? but thats it, right? does the story continue after that cause the last time i played it was early summer 2018.

resi008

Apr 30, 2017
At the end finished, what do you think, an honor that David has given me like my previous post. I admire his work a lot and I would like to see more content of Alia from his hand, or as an impossible dream my scene drawn by him.
I will upload the version uncensored soon.
Does anyone know if I could upload in hentai foundry without problems?
PD: Use David's work in the background, I hope he has no problem with this.

Alia.png

Carso150

Jul 26, 2017
I can't open the game on Android, it tells me that it was created for an older version and it just boots me outs instantly

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 93 Votes