Fan Art Being A DIK: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

soprano31

Nov 12, 2021
The most gorgeous,picturesque face Jill can have,
from which the most abundant,flowing,delicious juices flow,
which she licks in so tasty and horny..o my god mamma mia,what a heavenly delightful image :love::love:
p.s yes,DP is the best for you Jillybean.. :sneaky::sneaky:

An oh-so-cute image of twee beautiful schoolgirls who look at each other so sweetly,
endearingly love,but at the same time mischievously thinking about how "daddy's little slut"her paradise is completely eaten until she is crawling with pleasure..:love::love:

But oh my dear lord,,b-b-b iaaanca.. !!!o_Oo_Oo_O
An ass that wiggles likes the horniest bunny,longing lustful eyes and enchanting freckles,
while she licks and rubs until the entire bedroom is filled with the best stickiest glue !!

Really,thanks daddy lockhear !!
for the most gorgeous,enchanting gifts that you always lovingly make and bring !!
p.s:Luckily you wrapped some of the presents well this time,
so that mommy can't take them away this time,and you have to come back again,
i really don't want you to have too spend too much on the presents !!:giggle::giggle::Kappa:
b9625bb3-a780-47c2-8f39-842ecf224cbf_text.gif

Valarcho

Jan 9, 2023
Congratulations on an amazing series of masterpieces lockhear . A unique mix of eroticism, tenderness, radiation and vivid emotions. I don't know which I like more...the unique expressions of the models.....the light of the scenes....the radiance of the model. I don't know if you realize it, but your work is a great stimulus to me personally. It gives me the strength and desire to continue working with Daz.

Even though I'm a Bella fan, the shot with Nicole is really the jewel in the crown.
I don't know what methods you use (or sets for the models) and how long you posed each figure...but they have really wonderful live emotions.
I'm wishing for a shot with Lily next time. A real challenge to recreate her eyes and lashes.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes