BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
In other news, I saw this on Discord:

View attachment 1985746

Somehow I think my 13 saved routes will be insufficient.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy, that DPC quote sparked some hope in me i have not entertained for so long. What if it means that we are shifting towards leaving the common route behind or much of it that have been the main game so far? IF each branch is gonna be more special with unique events to each LI than ever before besides classes and parties i mean. I dare not believe it though... what about "Others"? And Zoey?! GAH! My brain! Damn you hope!

You devil you, OFT... I did not need to see that!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gato21
Sep 9, 2021
the duality wife-lover can practically be used for all LIs
Jill vs Bella
Sage vs Quinn

the most obvious ones

but in case of a trouple breakup also Maya vs Josy
:rolleyes: :cautious: :LOL:
oHHH don't say this about maya and Josy :cautious: :LOL:, They definitely gonna live together forever and share mc cock for rest of their lives because they loves feminine MC.
1660581823551.png
Me : shoot-myself.gif

Last edited:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
So we've had...

RAWR (Elena).jpg

...and...

RAWR (Sandy).jpg

...so next up is...

RAWR (Riona).jpg

...?

Or maybe...

Litter box.jpg
Yes, I can reach.jpg
That's original.jpg
Furry.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You devil you, OFT... I did not need to see that!!

You should know by now that the vast majority of my posts are things you don't need to see:

5 on 1.jpg

Sep 9, 2021
Idk about Sweden, but anywhere else, literally the first random club you enter during 30-31st is 2/3 full of 'cats' and we used the Goth chick for that...Sometimes I think DPC deserves to have a feminist wife. :Kappa:
hmmmmm . . . I was just imaging mc marching in feminist parade for equal right. That would be a great game. :poop:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes