Mod - Ren'Py - Being a DIK [S1/S2 v0.8.3 & S3 v0.10.1] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mintymuz

As usual, the SanchoMod here was a lifesaver for me. For some reason, I struggled to get into this game (not being too used to them at the time) and the mod helped guide me through the process of hunting around the screen for things to click in those early stages, teaching me how to play the game and others like it.

The best thing for me is the help during free-roam sessions. You get a list of tasks and optionals in the MiniStat so you don't need to keep going to your phone, but it also tells you things that aren't listed in tasks on your phone anyway. Picking up extra cash, magazines, when Brawlers are available etc. can be invaluable. Plus, as usual, you get all the help you need around choices, and when there's a key fork in a branch etc.

Fantastic work, as ever.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

0000000nowhere

There are walkthrough mods… and there are SanchoMods.

Besides the ChoiceGuide, you get additional notifications when relevant, checklists during freeroam sections, an easy way to track stats in-game, cheats and mini-game skips, the option to watch alternative scenes from other paths, a custom unlocked gallery…

And the best part is that it’s all modular on the fly, meaning you could just use these for the (also included) extra customization settings if you wanted to.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Zerxovin

This mod, along with Scrappy's mod, reign supreme as the best out there. Personally, I'm a huge fan of this one because it seamlessly integrates so much more content into the game, almost making you forget it's even a mod.

The level of customization and the sheer number of options available is simply astounding. And the best part? It's incredibly user-friendly. It's like they anticipated every player's needs and made sure everything was smooth sailing. Major props to the developers for going above and beyond to enhance the gaming experience.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

giulianoluz

Great Mods For several games, thanks for your work, I use sancho mods for several games so i dont have to do alot of playthroughs to see all the options, and also save time on the anoying or borked mini-games
  5. 5.00 star(s)

WildWood313

Another great mod. Everything runs smoothly, with easy to follow instructions for installing. The built in guide is a lifesaver, as is the save description option! I never play without a sancho mod!!!
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Porthas

This mod is a tremendous help. You get tips on when there's possible important save points.
    You get notifications when things need to be addressed on your phone, like with Rooster or Swyper or chat messages.
    You get relationship point guidance. You can change your DiK/Chick alignment on the fly (to a large but not unlimited extent) to enable more dialogue flexibility.
    You also get free roam pop ups to give you warnings if you missed anything before closing out a free roam.
    There's more features but these are the ones that come to mind the most.
    Everything works, I don't get any bugs. I think Sancho also goes through the VN and fixes some bugs.

Highly recommended, I rarely hand out 5 stars to anyone.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jakeal

Any game with Sancho adding onto it enhances the experience 100-fold. Even if you don't want to cheat, the customization, options, and clean up is outstanding.

This game has so many branches, options, and hidden details. You can have multiple playthroughs and still miss portions or paths. The mod lets you get organized and feel like you're playing a new game multiple times.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

PrivilegedCholo

UNBIASED MOD REVIEW

Pros

-Decent Cheat Mod for BADIK if you've already cleared the game and don't want to be at the mercy of everything all over again.

-Has many labels that indicate your path that goes as far as to tell you if you're getting some action with a certain character or denying it.

-Ui customizability.

-saves your gallery unlocker seperately so you don't end up spoiling the whole thing for yourselves.

-custom UI cause sometimes you just can't read shit.

CONS
    - Changed the screenshot key just to include a shortcut for his mod in season 3 which is just... why? Like genuinely the most asinine features sometimes.

-No wallet editing

-Season 3's version is worse than S1/2 and pretty much offers next to nothing for the planner and freeroams

-The extra labels and acronyms for paths and events are exactly what they are, extra. If you're someone who min maxes on RPGs then this is for you. If not its very bloated fluff that's just there for show.

Conclusion
    Its either between this and Scrappy's. Sanchok allows a more methodical option to playing the game, slightly more in depth and keeps track on alot of more nuanced things.

If you prefer a simpler Mod that doesn't have a whole lot of mumbo jumbo then this won't be for you.

All in all it this mod kind of under delivers when simple console commands can get you through the game faster. I'd say this is more so for changing variables mid game. That is about it.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

SilkCrawler

Probably one of the best mods there is.
    It gives you a lot of information regarding your choices and significantly makes your life easier then you decide that you want to make a new save for a different path. While I wouldn't recommend playing any game with any help for the first time, BaDIK is certainly a game that you'll be playing more than twice or thrice, and that's where this mod becomes a real time-saver.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

BladeTurbo

This mod made being a dik fun again. I was getting frustrated making the wrong choice on a certain path and having to reload or start over. This mod gave me clear direction. Also, the auto fighting helped out. My reflexes aren't what they used to be lol. So thank you for that.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

deuxrayme

This mod makes the free roam events of the game so much easier. There is a list of all things that can be done, so that you do not miss them. Hints to find the special renders or place books in the library. Hints to give directions through a location to keep from clicking on arrows until you find where you should be is a great feature. If you have no desire to use the choice guide, these other features alone are a reason to use the mod. Help on the tests is very much appreciated especially if doing multiple playthroughs. If you have never tried a SanchoMod, you have been missing out.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1223451

This is some fantastic work, this mod should receive more praise that it has received. This is way better than scrappy mod, for sure.
    So many options and things you can change, and so much ease of use provided for the user.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Riggnarock

I would totaly recommend this addon.

with this addon BaD becomes a totaly new experience, with better looking texts, nice looking menu's that dont force themselfs onto our screens, and tons of things one can modify :D

Greetings Riggnarock