mcgheezer

Feb 15, 2019
Oh, wow! You're and ideal representative of CHICK path. No offence, just to be noted.:ROFLMAO:
Speaking of CHICK path, what am I missing with the DIK / CHICK system? There doesn't seem to be a way to carry over DIK points and play again, and there are DIK/CHICK dialog options so early in the game that you can't possibly have the points to select them. It seem clear from some of the pics out there that there are dialog and story paths that there is no way to unlock. Has anyone come up with a DIK point mod?

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Speaking of CHICK path, what am I missing with the DIK / CHICK system? There doesn't seem to be a way to carry over DIK points and play again, and there are DIK/CHICK dialog options so early in the game that you can't possibly have the points to select them. It seem clear from some of the pics out there that there are dialog and story paths that there is no way to unlock. Has anyone come up with a DIK point mod?

You can't carry over points. You won't be able to do every option in one play through. You just have to replay and pick different options to get all the pics.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

compaq

Sep 14, 2017
I really liked the content so far. I enjoyed the setting and the characters and cant wait for more.

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
Ha yes, this would be such a DrPinkCake plot event, I could see it happen. :cautious:
Maybe it'll have consequences later on, such as when he needs it for medical bills and can't cover it and ended up falling really sick or something if you decided to take it. :unsure:

fajnykolo

Dec 14, 2018
Cool game. Wonder if you could change penis model to another with long foreskin. Waiting for second episode.

PS. The climate, the music - puuurfect ^^

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes