Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Spoiler alert..

Are there other scenes besides the sorority BJ and the final dry hump to open up?
Yes, if you call Quinn you can pay $ to have an extra scene with Camila at the glory hole and $$ to have another scene with Riona. And then there are the dream sequences, of course. Other than that...some light groping with Sage, if you're a huge dick? The walkthrough in the first page contains specifics on how to get these.

stanley tucci

Apr 2, 2018
Okay, what's going on here? I haven't played the game yet... I knew the xD mean something.
The devs abandonned the game for a few months before randomly announcing the soundtrack was available for purchase... then they disappeared again. They've recently updated on Patreon again so maybe the game's still alive. It's pretty good so hopefully so.

Reactions: introvtx

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Didnt know that this game has voicters.. now im getting GOD flashbacks and triggers from ISABELLA.. BOY

introvtx

May 6, 2017
The devs abandonned the game for a few months before randomly announcing the soundtrack was available for purchase... then they disappeared again. They've recently updated on Patreon again so maybe the game's still alive. It's pretty good so hopefully so.
What? that's disappointing. I just saw the beautiful renders in the thread's preview and it have 16 five stars reviews! it could be one of better games out there, so unfortunate.

PurpleTyger

Mar 11, 2018
SPOILER!
Wow just when I was starting to like Maya.
She did some shady messing with his mind and zap! I mean if she just used him for some Pledge stunt... she's a crap person for doing it to him but okay. Then she had to taze him also, that just takes up two other levels of ( She's a Suka)! There are somethings I would forgive her for considering. The last part though she passed the point of no return.
Basically there is no one on the campus the MC can trust. Now I understand why the MC is going to be a DIK

Cyclops1703

Aug 28, 2018
SPOILER!
Wow just when I was starting to like Maya.
She did some shady messing with his mind and zap! I mean if she just used him for some Pledge stunt... she's a crap person for doing it to him but okay. Then she had to taze him also, that just takes up two other levels of ( She's a Suka)! There are somethings I would forgive her for considering. The last part though she passed the point of no return.
Basically there is no one on the campus the MC can trust. Now I understand why the MC is going to be a DIK
Ok this is just my opinion but, i think what happens beetween the MC and Maya is pledge stuff... however, i don't think she is the one that taze's the MC, and i think, (im praying for this one because i really like Maya :p), that she didn't know about the taze part, (again im praying it's Quinn or someone related to Quinn), that tazed the MC. Oh and btw, remember that she says the she really needs the money and that her father made her an ultimatum, so even though she likes the MC, she has a strong reason for doing that pledge stuff... We just have to have patience and wait for next episode ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes