JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@DrPinkCake

Are you implying that I overuse it?
I'm not trying to imply your overusing it or just bitching for bitching sake.
I put it best in my metaphore about a resturant. Every other aspect of the game feels proffesinal. Polished and well though through. Great story and supernice graphics overall. I might have looked to fast on the Discord pitures and missjudged the use of clothes. They all had black underwear so it wasn't obvious. (Pardon). I fully understand your reasons and the time spent to get the animations to work.
Just keep doing what your doing. Kudos and respect. Cheers mate :cool:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
hi everyone can some one light me up pls :rolleyes: about the dik path and the chIck path ? wich one i should follow ? is the dik patch is a bad path or i must go for the chIck patch ? or i should balance between them ? need help :(
280592_deslo-fan.gif

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Is it me or does the first girl you meet actually look a bit like the mc mom in the 2nd picture ?
AHAHAHAHA! Good point, BTW. They remind of each other! In the future we will probably spend 5 episodes getting attached to Josy, then it's revealed that the MC and Josy are siblings, Josy is devastated and jumps off a cliff. RIP.

Reactions: Dalish

friedkeenan

Sep 6, 2018
Dude, just choose the options you think is the right for you, don't limit yourself just because of the paths
I don't know about that. You never really want to half-ass stats, especially when it's between two paths. If you do half dik choices and half chik choices, then you can't really do the things that require lots of dik/chik, whereas if you go all in on one, then you get to have more fun.

I was going to go all in on dik but I just couldn't ask my struggling dad to give me even more money after he offered to give me his savings, so I restarted the game and have forged on in the chik path, but I still save and change variables through the dev console to see what the dik path can offer

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I don't know about that. You never really want to half-ass stats, especially when it's between two paths. If you do half dik choices and half chik choices, then you can't really do the things that require lots of dik/chik, whereas if you go all in on one, then you get to have more fun.

I was going to go all in on dik but I just couldn't ask my struggling dad to give me even more money after he offered to give me his savings, so I restarted the game and have forged on in the chik path, but I still save and change variables through the dev console to see what the dik path can offer
I asked the Dr about this earlier in this thread and he replied: post-1665973

So ideally you play this game three times; DIK, Chick, and neutral. I know I'll do it. I've only fried one waifu in Acting Lessons, and still have the other girl path and the don't-fry-her-but-dump-her path left.

weeaboojones20

Oct 1, 2018
Really good start. Probably the first game where I didn't touch the skip button once. Also I'm kinda angry that I only found this game yesterday.

shadz

May 14, 2017
Is it possible to max chick/dik using saveeditonline?
You can edit your chick/dik score in console.
Like "dtype = 9" or "dtype = -9"
With the higher being a dik and the negative number a chick.

You can just change this accordingly to whatever scene or conversation you want while playing, this might cause problems later on but in this version so far it all worked fine.

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
You can edit your chick/dik score in console.
Like "dtype = 9" or "dtype = -9"
With the higher being a dik and the negative number a chick.

You can just change this accordingly to whatever scene or conversation you want while playing, this might cause problems later on but in this version so far it all worked fine.
awesome thanks.

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
I restarted this game after not playing it for a while . Now at the first free roam the phone and none of the magazines are displayed ? did the game brake ? should i redownload it as the first time i played it it was fine .

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
I restarted this game after not playing it for a while . Now at the first free roam the phone and none of the magazines are displayed ? did the game brake ? should i redownload it as the first time i played it it was fine .
It might be related to being a dik and a chick.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes