**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
It might be related to being a dik and a chick.
dont know , the phone aint displayed in the top corner either , shouldnt that be there anyway no matter what path you are on ? I'll redownload it and see if it persists . and the magazines are just in game rewards , they should be there anyway too .

Toka3

Mar 23, 2019
dont know , the phone aint displayed in the top corner either , shouldnt that be there anyway no matter what path you are on ? I'll redownload it and see if it persists .
You have to hover at the top left where the phone is supposed to be and it will appear.
it automatically appears once the cursor is where the phone but.
If it really is broken i guess yeah redownload.

im3d

Feb 12, 2019
Question for the developer. The whole product was really solid. I especially liked the music. How did you find all of this music? What sites did you use to search?

ZioGano

Feb 2, 2018
Awesome work so far, keep up with the good work. Having played Acting Lesson too, should we expect shitty endings here too?

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I restarted this game after not playing it for a while . Now at the first free roam the phone and none of the magazines are displayed ? did the game brake ? should i redownload it as the first time i played it it was fine .
The magazines unlock bonus stuff. If you played the game and unlocked a few things, even if you start a new game, the magazines wont be there because you already unlocked that bonus and the game has already saved that you unlocked that bonus.

If you want to completely start fresh like you have never played the VN/game before, you would need to delete the the actual saved data in the C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming directory section that his hidden. Then navigate to the Renpy folder that should have all saved data for all your Renpy games. Or run a search with %APPDATA% to open the AppData folder.

Reactions: pim0

**TheNebula**

Jan 3, 2019
The magazines unlock bonus stuff. If you played the game and unlocked a few things, even if you start a new game, the magazines wont be there because you already unlocked that bonus and the game has already saved that you unlocked that bonus.

If you want to completely start fresh like you have never played the VN/game before, you would need to delete the the actual saved data in the C:\Users\(your user name)\AppData\Roaming directory section that his hidden. Then navigate to the Renpy folder that should have all saved data for all your Renpy games. Or run a search with %APPDATA% to open the AppData folder.
I know , found that out earlier after i posted that lol :D
I felt really dumb for a moment .
Thanks for your reply though :D

Wustyopolis

Mar 13, 2018
I just need to say that this is perhaps one of the best episodic games I've come across. Even though this is only the first episode, I can't help but put this towards the top of all games of this kind. I will definitely support DrPinkCake from here on out.

Keldar

Jul 23, 2018
Okay so this game appears to take the developer's strengths storytelling based on their previous game Acting lessons and dilute that with things that take me out of the story. All the mini games and free roaming parts just take me out of the story. I was thinking about leaving a review but I couldn't finish the game, so reviewing would be a bit unfair.

I'm not sure if I fault the dev for trying new things as innovation is important to game design, but it appears from my eye at least that the dev has lost what made Acting lessons so incredible. I keep getting drawn out of the developer's world to play a pretty uninteresting minigame that if I choose not to do I get "punished" for as my rewards and access to content is limited. This does not make me inclined to view this Visual Novel is a kind light.

Mini games rarely, in my opinion, work in games because they take you away from doing the game play you want to do, interrupting the very activity you are playing the game for to distact the player. It becomes repetitive, it usually takes away from the core of the game as minigames take time to make and that time is usually better off spent on the core game content. This game has multiple different minigames not just one. This constant interruption and feeling of "missing out" ruins the enjoyment, for me. I could not for the life of me get passed these road blocks to my enjoyment so I put the game down and moved on, no game can be all things to all people.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So on Dr. Pink Cake`s patreon it says EP2 is to be anounced.. and its been like almost month and a half and they dont even have a release date yet? I think I remember acting lessons being out every 30 days-ish.. Is Dr.PinkCake alright? Is he ill or something? IS HE DEAD?

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
So on Dr. Pink Cake`s patreon it says EP2 is to be anounced.. and its been like almost month and a half and they dont even have a release date yet? I think I remember acting lessons being out every 30 days-ish.. Is Dr.PinkCake alright? Is he ill or something? IS HE DEAD?
dead af, probably you should check two or 3 pages ago and you will find your answer just remember this game is bigger than AL ever was

CanGameGuy

Dec 10, 2018
I have played through both the DIK and the CHICK story lines and I am really impressed with this game. Can't wait to see what comes next. That kiss at the end of the CHICK line between MC and Maya... WOW

Reactions: PurpleTyger
4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes