Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Maybe, maybe he was simply his usual assholish self and got beaten up for it, him being ex-jock i doubt they love him much. too little is known to say for sure.
Yeah, first I thought he tried to stop them, but then the mc reaction confused me, he was like ''why you didnt stop them??''
Like did you expect this guy would stop the jocks by himself? lol

Mar 16, 2019
Just played the first episode of this game and wanted to express my enjoyment to the creator. I have to say, loving the overall theme/vibe I'm getting. I can tell I'm really going to love being a "dik". The characters so far seem interesting, the overall story looks like it's going to be laugh, and the animations/models are of amazing quality. This looks like it's going to be a lot better than Acting Lessons (a great game as well). Can't wait for the next episode!

Mar 16, 2019
Does anyone else remember the mc from Acting Lessons and Liam talking about being DIKs themselves? Didn’t see anyone mention this. Maybe we will get to see them or at least an easter egg or refrence
It s exactly what i wanted to post.
I was wondering if maybe we could see him when he was young (so being a dik is taking place before acting lessons) or maybe the developper could ask for our ending of AL (or a save?) in the beggining of an episode and maybe we could see the MC, girls and liam from AL (like if they wanted to visit their old university)
But a little reference is good too, I always liked shared universe/cross over, like movies (mcu), series, video games (like LiS ) and this game is the only game to me that have a great story and good writting and that it could have extended universe because we loved the characters and because it still coherent

Oct 10, 2017
It s exactly what i wanted to post.
I was wondering if maybe we could see him when he was young (so being a dik is taking place before acting lessons) or maybe the developper could ask for our ending of AL (or a save?) in the beggining of an episode and maybe we could see the MC, girls and liam from AL (like if they wanted to visit their old university)
But a little reference is good too, I always liked shared universe/cross over, like movies (mcu), series, video games (like LiS ) and this game is the only game to me that have a great story and good writting and that it could have extended universe because we loved the characters and because it still coherent
Being A DIK and Acting Lessons are in separate universes, but i can understand the appeal in wanting both to be part of a shared universe

4.90 star(s) 61 Votes