Dec 31, 2018
H
Starting with Episode 2, you can still get all rewards playing the non-minigame route. If you like a subset of minigames, invest some money in the ones you dislike to make them easier.

In the current build all sliding puzzles aren't solvable; it is fixed in the upcoming update. Also, the timer is increased. Investing some money in the perk from Derek will make that game a cake walk. In the long run, investing early in the "Notes from nerds" perk will pay off.

That's not "just" to me, friend. I'm extremely thankful for your donation. You have no idea how much it helps me. Just don't donate more than you can afford.

The episodes will start with a "recap", much like TV series, to bring you up to speed again. Just make sure you have a game saved at the save prompt in the ending and you're good to go when Episode 2 comes.

I think I slightly overdid this one. I had such a blast making it I kept adding more and more renders and animations. I will probably make the updates somewhere in between episode 1 and 2 in the future. I'm still trying to adapt to the whole "bigger updates" concept that I didn't have with Acting Lessons.

That's a way to play the game. See where it takes you. :)

If you join the Dr PinkCake discord server (link in the game) you can download every song from the "jukebox" channel. Check the main menu music credits to listen to and get names of all songs used in the game.
Holy fuck dude. You are an absolute beast at making these games. Acting lessons was well made. While most other sex games end up mostly with harems or other mumbo jumbo which makes o sense. Acting lessons bites you in the ass if you wanna be a harem guy haha. Though I do have my one eye opened for any deaths in being a dik. Cause boy oh boy you love bittersweet stuff. I donno who is gonna die in being a dik but don't you dare kill Isabella. The member of the rich gang. Think that's her name

This game is perfection in a different level.

Awesome renders
Some funny dialogues
Maya's bro is just too much I doubt he can beat our bro from acting lessons tho. That dude always has a heart from me.
So far the story is very very good

And also how r u making such huge updates? Almost no one does what you are doing man. Others take just 200 or 500 images and 5 or 3 animations max per update. But you fucking have 1500 images and more than 50 animations. And this is your part time job. The other sex game creators will be scared shitless if you take this job full time.

When I get a job I'll get patreon( o idea what it is) and donate for you. Because you deserve every fucking penny that's coming your way.

I don't have to say this but. Please turn this game into a masterpiece.

If it's possible make every girl have voices added in . Like with that librarian and Isabella. That is just too cute to ignore haha.

Once again I humbly thank you with all my heart for your two wonderful games. I could say more but it'll take a damn long time.

Take rest whenever you can man. You really deserve it for the real hard work you are doing.

Dec 31, 2018
When dr.pinkcake is involved it wi

We are getting closer to the end of the development cycle of Episode 2.

11 scenes remain to be posed and rendered. 18 animations remain in the rendering queue (all animations are posed); I estimate 2-3 weeks of render time for the animations alone. I have about 500 more static images to pose/render.
Almost everything about Episode 2 will be bigger than Episode 1. The render count, the animation count and the script.

This week I could work a lot on the game. I finished 7 scenes and added a new mini-game that will be used for a specific purpose starting Episode 2.

There won't be any upgrades/cheats for this mini-game. It's very simple, straight-forward and requires concentration and a steady hand. It is of course made optional for those of you who play the game with mini-games disabled.

Before the episode is released, the usual process of proof-reading and beta testing will be carried out. This important phase lasts one week. I will announce a release date at the start of this phase.

I've been pushing as hard as humanly possible and since I want to do bigger episodes they will take longer time. I think after a few episodes, you will get used to the wait and I will get used to the new stress. Because it is stressful, knowing that you all support me so generously and that I need longer time to deliver the product these days.

But comparing Episode 2 to what I did in Acting Lessons, it is the equivalent of roughly 2-3 episodes. Not to mention the technical leap and improved render quality. Hopefully, you will all think it's worth the wait.

Anyway, I'm getting that feeling I always do towards the end of making a new episode. I get happier, motivated to the brim and just can't wait to start writing Episode 3!

But first things first. Bear with me as I finish the last stretch.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake
When Dr.pinkcake is involved it's worth the wait even if it's one or two years. The dude and all who help him are legendary

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
Dec 31, 2018
Hey, guys. Let me ask you something.
Do you think this game will make we feel like shit like Acting Lessons does (not the case with everyone)?
I was one of the people that didn't had the balls to finish the game because I really really feel bad about everything that was going on.
So I'm really concerned about if I should or should not play this game, and I really don't want another experience like that.
So, what do you guys suggest? Should I play?
Sorry if anyone have come with this question before, I'm trying to avoid spoilers and to know about bad paths if I give it a try to the game.
Thanks to you.

As a guy who survived game of thrones, Spartacus etc, I'd advise you to prepare in case something happens. But there's a chance this is a pure light-hearted game. But keeping your hand on your sword always is useful in case you are gonna be attacked. So you can react fast and defend yourself.

Reactions: xfirstninx

Abas_Roberto

Mar 9, 2018
For anyone that has trouble doing the slider puzzles, it's actually really easy once you get the hang of it. You start by solving the top left corner by putting that piece in, then the top row, then the leftmost column, and you just spin the last 3 pieces around. I can solve almost every puzzle in less than 20-30 seconds and immediately determine if the puzzle is solvable or not as Dr.PinkCake mentioned that some puzzles straight up aren't solvable. This is a pretty good tutorial.

What a great fucking game though.

xfirstninx

Nov 20, 2016
As a guy who survived game of thrones, Spartacus etc, I'd advise you to prepare in case something happens. But there's a chance this is a pure light-hearted game. But keeping your hand on your sword always is useful in case you are gonna be attacked. So you can react fast and defend yourself.
This sentence does have some ambiguity when you talk about the sword. XD
Thanks for the advice. And I hope the game goes to a lighter way instead of a "I want to broke your heart" one, because I'm seeing very good reviews and suggestions for the game, specially for the technical and graphical stuff.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Wow... I'm speechless.

Today, right now, after one year on Patreon, 1000 beautiful supporters have been reached and thus attaining a Patreon goal.

1 (1).png

When I wrote this Patreon goal, I didn't expect it to be reached after just one update of Being a DIK.

I thought this would be way down the line, where it would be easier to design these polls.

Even if the patron count will fluctuate around this count for a while, the reward from reaching the goal will happen.

I will take some time and think about how the polls can be designed at the current stage of development.

All patrons will be participating in the polls; more information about this will follow.

For now I can only thank you all immensely for the support and patience you continue to show me.

And most of all, I want to thank you for allowing me 100% artistic freedom in my creations. This is why I can stay motivated doing what I truly love.

1.png

I'm gonna have to go order some cake, today.
Join me for a slice.

Cheers, my friends

Dr PinkCake

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
We are proud of you @DrPinkCake .. You have done one of the most beautiful game in history of adult games called Acting Lessons, one of the most beautiful girl in games called Melissa... I "hate" you because you made me cry for 40 minutes no stop with the ending  :cry: but if one game gives you this emotions I call it Masterpiece... Now you are working on Being ADIK and I don't have words again for describe it actually  (y).. After Melissa this time there is Jody.. If there will be a death this time I'll kill you :ROFLMAO: Joking apart good job and good luck for next updates :) Congrats for 1k patreons ;)

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

After reaching 1000 patrons I will now start work on the promised reward.

You will help me design a lewd scene to be featured in Being a DIK.

What will happen?
3 separate polls will be held.

• One poll for choice of sexual positions.
  • One poll for choice of clothing during the lewd scene.
  • One poll for choice of characters.
Did you notice that I wrote "characters"?

Yes.

You are helping me design a threesome.

I aim to make this scene a really big one.

How will it happen?
To not spoil its contents, the polls will be held in the following order.

1. Sexual positions: Top 5 out of 24 different choices will be featured in at least one angle and speed variation.

2. Clothing: One out of four options will be featured in the extent that I decide is possible for the scene.

3. Characters: Two characters for the threesome will be decided in the final poll. I will not reveal how, yet.

How can I participate?
It's simple! Be a patron and you will get voting rights.

Usually, only +$10 patrons can participate in polls. But as this is a special poll meant to reward all patrons, every patron has voting rights.

For each of the polls listed above, I will post 6 polls in different tiers.

You can vote in all tiers that are below yours, i.e. pledging $25 gives you the power of 16 votes in total (1+2+3+4+6).

$1 poll: Each vote is worth 1 vote

$5 poll: Each vote is worth 2 vote

$10 poll: Each vote is worth 3 votes

$15 poll: Each vote is worth 4 votes

$25 poll: Each vote is worth 6 votes

$30 poll: Each vote is worth 6 votes

When are the polls happening?
The first poll starts today!

Here is the schedule for the polls.

1. Sexual positions: April 22 - May 3

2. Clothing: May 5 - May 10

3. Characters: May 12 - May 17

I'm looking forward to seeing the results and even more to actually produce the scene you all wish for.

Have fun and thank you all for the support!

Best regards

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes