mking2

Jan 23, 2018
Agreed, it locks away player choices. It's been minor things mostly like extra peeking, but It's still annoying that it railways the character.

A bad system in my opinion.
I agree I dont think personallity dtermines whether I peak or not

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
1709 renders

77 animations

23 songs

23 sound effects
and some people wonder why he does take a bit more time to update........bazinga

btw @DrPinkCake will you let us see the fight of the mc in future updates for those of us that turned down the mini games, i like to see fights (where the mc kick some ass) but i dont want to do mini games for that. pretty please?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
and some people wonder why he does take a bit more time to update........bazinga

btw @DrPinkCake will you let us see the fight of the mc in future updates for those of us that turned down the mini games, i like to see fights (where the mc kick some ass) but i dont want to do mini games for that. pretty please?
You're also assuming people care about that and aren't impatient....:LOL:

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
well, being impatient is not bad but not understanding why is another thing xD, with such updates you can guess why he takes a bit more time than your usual dev.
As much as I completely agree with you, again, do you think people care about understanding?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
i made a walkthrough/cheat mod for this game here
@Eerie Entity
thanks for this gives me a reason to replay the game and hopefully get a better score with the girls then did before although i the developer said something about being able to get good scores with girls doesnt matter on what you are a chick or a DIK hopefully thats still true when the next update comes out

@GhostPhil @Idkanythingsmarter
gotta love that walkthrough/cheat

it really helped me out with maxing out the girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
if i didnt turn on minigames is there a scene i wont get ?
Not sure if they're just given out if the mini-games are skipped, bawler doesn't really have a reason to exist other than "something to do" right now but there is 1 bonus image for winning it at the right time.
anyone know the skill variable
They're all in header.rpy. Here are a few notable ones; pick True or False and replace "###" with an actual number.
Code:
    $ money = ###
    $ nerdNotes = True/False
    $ bonusPointsSports = ### (skill points available in Bawler, only need 12 total points to max out stats)
#Frats (Not utilized in EP1,not sure it's visually tracked in-game yet)
    $ RPnerds = ###
    $ RPjocks = ###
    $ RPpreps = ###
    $ RPdiks = ###
# Characters (Not utilized in EP1, visually tracked at the end of the version, possibly before)
    $ RPmaya = ###
    $ RPjosy = ###
    $ RPsage = ###
    $ RPisabella = ###
    $ RPjill = ###
    $ RPderek = ###
    $ josyScore = ###
    $ mayaScore = ###
    $ sageScore = ###
    $ isabellaScore = ###
    $ jillScore = ###

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes