Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Heh. Yeah, the Dad stare can be unnerving. He must suspect MC is going to get into some shenanigans.

Galin

May 5, 2017
Is it save? Got an AV Warning: "...\BeingADIK.exe" contains the pattern "TR/Crypt.ZPACK.Gen"

Reactions: Ulfgar

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
I actually stopped playing after the intro just to come here and leave a note to say...
BEST.
INTRO.
EVER.
Here's hoping the game is even half as enjoyable! (We may have a brand "spanking" new favorite for me here.)

P.S. The game is still in the background, and I'm digging the song playing. Seriously... best intro EVER! Did I say that yet?

Ithilion

Dec 25, 2018
As others have already mentioned, the intro is awesome. So far the premise seems fun, I do have a question though... since ΔΙΚ is a common element, where (or when) does this fall in the AL timeline?

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
holy crap this is great stuff my only problem is playing with a male protagonist i'm totally wanting to play as a chick to see some more story with the sorority. This is a great game keep it up!

jiraya2

Jan 8, 2019
Quick question. Why does AV say there is 1 file with malware? "MachineLearning/Anomalous.96%"

Never seen that with other games on here so im just wondering if its safe.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
Looks like he's using the same character as Midnight Paradise. Intro was catchy, good job dev.

That father character looks freaky. Can't unsee. The skin and teeth.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes