1st

Nov 18, 2018
Absolutely she is trouble without a doubt. also think she has something too do with that ending scene with Maya.
Yup, thats my guess too. Seems like Maya is doing her HOTs trial or something. Bitchy however.

The only thing that I don't like so far is that this game seems to lean toward humiliation. If there's already an indicator of MC's character (DIK, neutral, CHICK) then the choices should come along with it and allow to be solved accordingly. For instance my MC has max power, roundhouse kick and I trash Jock in Brawler. However in the meantime a skinny bitch like Quinn is twisting my arm with no sweat. Hello!! Something's wrong here!

meursault

Oct 22, 2017
This was a fantastic release, and might be my favorite yet. Looking forward to more. I usually try to have at least something critical to say but this game was just great all around. The writing was superb, the renders are excellent, there's never a sense of monotony or grinding. Love it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
-There is something to be said about womanizers - tail chasers - it is all in the tantrum, the dare, the thrown compliments and teases - doing something quick on a dare, on a whim is the right way to get a scene because girls do not fall right into lap s of nice guys and often flicks and one time stints just work for naughty do and forget deeds. This whole time line and game is about dev doing and forgetting his school years of prodding and striving for human affection and recognition. Game on!

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's a Dr Pink Cake game.. while there's a scoring system realism will be the final criteria
If this is true, I really hope the dev would provide a bit of clarity about that. The game is called being a DIK (dick), and there's a dick/chick personality scale in the game. If neutral is the best path, the game would be extremely misleading once again and another end-game let-down like AL.

And while I appreciate realism being important, I think realism is not something that works well with the dick/chick scale that's in the game. The point system pretty much treats dick/chick moves as equal-ish value while it isn't quite what it's like in real life. Not to mention the locked options in the future where you're forced to act certain way because of your points.

At the moment, I just play how I want to play, making decisions based on the situation. But I do worry that I'd be locked in into a path that I didn't feel like it represent my choices.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
If this is true, I really hope the dev would provide a bit of clarity about that. The game is called being a DIK (dick), and there's a dick/chick personality scale in the game. If neutral is the best path, the game would be extremely misleading once again and another end-game let-down like AL.

And while I appreciate realism being important, I think realism is not something that works well with the dick/chick scale that's in the game. The point system pretty much treats dick/chick moves as equal-ish value while it isn't quite what it's like in real life. Not to mention the locked options in the future where you're forced to act certain way because of your points.

At the moment, I just play how I want to play, making decisions based on the situation. But I do worry that I'd be locked in into a path that I didn't feel like it represent my choices.
This game has a great potential. Already lots of content, well written story and great renders. Started even stronger than Acting Lessons. It is obvious that lots of work has been put into it.
In my opinion, worth supporting right off the bat.

As you pointed out, what worries me is that Dik/Chick system. I know that title is "Being a Dik" but I would prefer just having relationship points.
Dev will have to sort it out before system really messes up this promising game so it doesn't end up in a disaster like AL.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017

Yeah, @DrPinkCake needs to explain what he means by 'locked in'. Does it mean that we will no longer be able to make a choice outside our Qhick/Dik path? If that's true, that would be a problem for me. And where IS that point of no return? Should we make major choices contrary to our path just to avoid it?

Well, I'm making a save at each of those major choices... just in case.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
As you pointed out, what worries me is that Dik/Chick system. I know that title is "Being a Dik" but I would prefer just having relationship points.
I think you guys pay to much attention to semantics. Dik/Chick is not like being bad/good or rude/polite - it's more like you are acting in a way of an average male or female (and 'average' is a key here). For instance most of the guys would make Chad spit with his teeth like popcorn instead of calling out security (and it doesn't make them 'dicks').

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no escaping ΔΙΚ as the MC is just left to the whims of this or that sorority just to handle himself. All individuals seem to be non factors outside of the fraternities on campus and anything goes as soon as MC is wronged by what now seems like a pure prank blown out of proportion. MC is a hero that just goes with his first instinct - as soon as he learns the only way is ΔΙΚ he hardheartedly goes and does whatever is necessary.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes