Sep 21, 2017
I accidentally saw this game on someones' sig (forgot the dude)...anyway the game looks, sound and plays great. I really like the the eye animations opening/closing during convos! a nice refreshing change from stock/still photos of other (awesome) games here--they really should do this as well. I really love the sounds too...not the usual stock sounds I hear in (almost) all games...some have even lyrics on it! great game. good work dude.(y)(y)(y)(y)

Casual Voyeur

Formerly 'decent'
Donor
Nov 27, 2018
Surprised at what? That ******** someone in the neck knocks them the fuck out? (Again, why don't they go to jail for that?)
Or do you mean there is someone else in the room who's holding the taser?
It looked to me like she was the one frying you. :unsure:
Yeah, to me it looked like someone else did it.
I just replayed the scene - it could actually be both.
I guess we have to wait for episode 2 to solve that.
The dev surely loves his cliffhangers...

Reactions: Vidimus
May 21, 2018
What a great game. As soon as i finished the 1st chapter, i went ahead and became a patreon. I only hope the rest will be as good as this. 69/10

Reactions: DrackDrap

caseJ

Apr 19, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Dude, this was the best game I've ever played. I really wish I could afford to give you all of the funding to complete this game I'm gonna check my expenses later today and see if I'm able to become a patreon for you.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I really hope we don't get a school shooting in the game down the line, that would ruin the whole mood and would just be tasteless tbh.

Again i wish our choices mattered more, if we screw up something than sure let a character die, but also make it possible were the right coarse of action doesn't get anyone killed, at least none of the girls...

The game is so perfect already, best 0.1 release i have ever seen, DrPinkCake is also quick on the updates and they are usually quite sizable and aren't over in like 10-15 min like they are in so many other cases with these games. I would hate it if he shot himself in the foot and prevented the growth of his patreon by alienating people.

Again it's OK if we have character deaths, but make it preventable, give some control in our hands so it feels like we are driving the narrative and not the other way around. Let's not have random house fires where the in shape male protagonist struggles to figure out which 90 pound girl he can drag out of the house, since 2 are too much.

I like many others just breezed through Acting Lessons after that particular event and just look for the animated scenes. I would hate for it to happen to what could be a nigh-perfect game IMO.

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
With all the hinting from Derek about how weird all the girls are spoken for to the MC thoughts about how no girl is single i cant help but feel this game is gonna have more drama than Acting lessons based on betrayal, heartbreak and bullying ( basically college life )

even tho I am sure the dev wont add death to a main girl it would be lame since AL already covered it but he will definitely surprise us with something

Reactions: mitjo

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
On svscomics v0.1.1 was posted. Below is a link to it, there is no information about changes, maybe bugfixes.
I'm not so sure if it's worth it to download a game from svscomics, since some the links are anything BUT reliable. At best, you might get the current version of the game and some snail-paced download, at worst...you might get a trojan-palooza.

With all the hinting from Derek about how weird all the girls are spoken for to the MC thoughts about how no girl is single i cant help but feel this game is gonna have more drama than Acting lessons based on betrayal, heartbreak and bullying ( basically college life )

even tho I am sure the dev wont add death to a main girl it would be lame since AL already covered it but he will definitely surprise us with something

Nah, this time they might risk a little less and kill the father, you know...in order to let the girls pick up the pieces of the MC's broken heart.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Just started the game up, but boy oh boy the mandatory intro talk by Jill/Dev is something I hope not going to be the norm. (I know it's a one-time thing, but it probably shouldn't exist to begin with)

exxxe

Apr 28, 2017
Well i wish no one dies and if it is the father it would be interesting to see what happens

but Derek clearly told the MC things are weird and there is someone in charge ( making the shots ) Hell I am way too paranoid with this dev after AL that i couldnt help but notice how Isabella was uncomfortable with the teachers in the library

All adds to the excitement knowing shit will rain down soon :))

Nah, this time they might risk a little less and kill the father, you know...in order to let the girls pick up the pieces of the MC's broken heart.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
I can't stop laughing whenever I see Neil. He has this permanent being amazed look on his face! He is great, but I do think he'd either be killed, or he'd kill someone.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
It would be hilarious if some of the teachers remembered the whole Liam shitting all over the rug incident.

Reactions: mitjo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
About the 1.1 shenanigans ...
Being a DIK download links have been updated to v0.1.1 for his patrons.
v0.1.1 includes bugfixes, corrections of typos and some improvements for the English test.
Dev says you can still play Episode 2 using saves from v0.1.0, without downloading this version.

The first Episode became available for +$10 tier patrons.

Dr PinkCake deserves all the support (y)(y)(y)

Lndlordd

Apr 27, 2017
@DrPinkCake …….What r u doing??? Why r u destroying the adult gaming industry?? Every game I played after playing BaD makes it look like they were made by talentless amatures … U hav totally destroyed my tolerance towards badly made games nd raised the bar soo high that no other creator can hope to match it...What hav u done..Hope u r happy with urself!!!

Anyway now that I hav vented, a few queries..
- Since only a couple of characters presently hav voice acting (Jill nd Isabella), will u be adding it to other charecters or r u just trying it out for future games??
- Whats ur plan in regards to updates, will there be monthly updates like with AL or is there a change of plans....

@Philly_Games …..Looking forward to "The City of Broken Dreamers"....DA was the only game that was able to match AL in terms of storyline & quality....nd both were completed in a year (giv or take a few months), which is a huge plus point in comparison to other creators....All the best for the release!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes