Emoon

May 4, 2017
omg new update is only for errors?
Dr PinkCake is fast but not that fast. ;)

Good thing is Dr PinkCake follows general versioning rules.
So if you see a version like 0.1.1 then it is a bugfix release with no new content.
If you see a version like this 0.2.0 then you can get exited since this will have new content.
And if you see a version like this 1.0.0 then you should hydrate properly since it's going to be a long night with the final version.

lovehate

Jun 29, 2017
Greatest 0.1 version I've ever played! :)
Does anyone know how to open this locked scenes? Completed CHICK and DIK paths, found all renders but still missed that

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
the Brawler game is so hard to win:unsure:
Thats because it is unfair. The "easy" opponent has more skill points than you do, allocated into dex which means he wins ties and gets a free hit on you. The attack phase of the game makes it so you punch in a random direction, and can affect a random number of squares. I cannot tell you how often I have moved to a location to anticipate my opponent only to have them hit me from a location I could never duplicate. Even though I would like the renders, I am seriously thinking of starting over just to skip the minigames.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
one of the short hair gals..Quinn i think?..has a romance bar..of course i'm senile and may forget o_O

Mr Tempo

Feb 2, 2019
Thats because it is unfair. The "easy" opponent has more skill points than you do, allocated into dex which means he wins ties and gets a free hit on you. The attack phase of the game makes it so you punch in a random direction, and can affect a random number of squares. I cannot tell you how often I have moved to a location to anticipate my opponent only to have them hit me from a location I could never duplicate. Even though I would like the renders, I am seriously thinking of starting over just to skip the minigames.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I didn't mind chatting with Isabella but none of those with bars screamed "romance me noaw beetch".

I have a particular taste in my women which was filled in Acting Lessons mainly by the ex and a bit by Rena.

Here i've found those 3 and the short haired lass who's name escapes me but nonw of those have progress bars. It's not a big problem, if they do then they do but if they don't ever get to be options I move along, it's hardly the end of the world missing out on one game.
You mean at the end? I don't think so. It was just Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, and Isabella.
i haz brain damage :D
well..if those are our choice of dames..in order..top to bottom..Isabella,Jill,Sage,Josy,Maya...

Reactions: RanchFTW

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
i haz brain damage :D
well..if those are our choice of dames..in order..top to bottom..Isabella,Jill,Sage,Josy,Maya...
To each their own I suppose. My order is quite different; Sage, Isabella, Jill, Josy, then Maya. Redheads, I just cannot help it.

B3nJaHmin

Dec 24, 2018
Kinda hoping Maya and/or Sage get their hair reworked, as they are too similar, aside from color and length they are identical, as main girls it should get looked at, Sage would be the easiest as there is not really much content with her at the moment, but I would rather it be Maya, there is a render where she wakes up the MC and he has morning wood, her hair is different, tied back or wet, I can't remember, it suits her better .
On a side note anyone else think this game is missing a girl with bangs? hmmm :D

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The brawler game is easy but takes forever without any upgrades/unlocks. You start out with 2 attack patterns to chose from for your attack round with a 3rd unlockable.
sports_attack_cross0.jpg Attack diagonally 1 square from your current position (cooldown 1 turn)
sports_attack_plus0.jpg Attack up/down/left/right 1 square of current position (cooldown 1 turn)
sports_attack_round0.jpg Attack any direction 1 square of current position (cooldown 2 turns, have to buy it)
"Dexterity" says who wins a spot if you both try to take the same spot.
"Move" is how many/what direction you can move though I don't think upgrading past 2 accomplish's anything.
HP & Power should be obvious, HP lets you get hit more and is upgradeable to 130. Power is how much damage you do, the most I've noticed is low 30's but the drain has looked closer to 45 on other moves.
"money" is limited to 5 at a time (good anywhere), "bonusPointsSports" doesn't seem to have a limit (brawler only) but you only have 12 unused stats so going higher doesn't do any good.

The slide puzzles on the other hand are about impossible for me to do, especially with that annoying timer. I understand how it works but much like a Rubik's Cube I can't get the piece's slid around to the right places.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
MWAHAHA! It would be hilariously evil if that decision from the beginning of the game came to bite you in the ass if you behaved like a douche. I'm talking about when the MC's dad offers him some money for College. If the MC asks him for more money, maybe his dad won't have enough money to pay for the house, urgent hospitalization or something along those lines.
I don't think that's too likely. Although it's kept track of as part of the Bios history, there is no specific variable set for taking the father's hard-earned money.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes