Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I find it hilarious when someone writes off one of the five main NPCs because of something that happened in EPISODE ONE. We need to realize that all five will be around in this game for quite a while. To each his own, of course, but just know that all of these girls are meant to be possible romantic targets for the MC. One or more of them may turn out to be a villain later on, but not in Episode 1, no matter what has been presented to us so far.

Reactions: mitjo

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I was so happy when I thought this was updated but it's just a bugfix. Why must you torment me? lol

fasd95

Sep 4, 2017
This is good. I love this game already.:love:
but just one thing annoying me is some blinking eye animations. it looks too often and slow.

Amberzed

Jun 3, 2017
Currently Jill at number one, with very little to choose between Josy, Maya and Isabella next, & then Sage slightly behind. However, at the moment this is based on not much more than looks, but as the story develops I'm sure my choices will change, as character & behaviour count just as much as looks for me, both in real life and for my favourite women in games.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
i haz brain damage :D
well..if those are our choice of dames..in order..top to bottom..Isabella,Jill,Sage,Josy,Maya...
You know you're my idol, Rob, but, can't go any further than the first two...

Isabella, Jill, Maya, Josy, Sage (she's not a nice person)

Reactions: DrackDrap

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
Finally found a way to make Josy and all 100 % except sage ( 33 %) but only in Chick side .... i followed walkthrough from the first page but realize that when u chat with Josy u must choose compliment her and not asking to show her back outifit when she shows her new outfit i try this game many times and i enjoy it ... and this is only first release great game Dr Pink Cake

Reactions: Projekt Night

DxDKing

May 23, 2018
OMG OMG OMG! Love your're work so glad you decide to come out with something else. Can't wait to finish and enjoy this!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs I wish the gloryhole scene was pussy instead of anal. Just because I like big asses doesn't mean I like anal.

1st

Nov 18, 2018
Does anyone else feels an urgent need to crucify Quinn? I could use a hammer in the following release to nail that bitch to the wall.. FFS PinkCake, you made MC a fighter and he can't even slap her? What a wuss..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i haz brain damage :D
well..if those are our choice of dames..in order..top to bottom..Isabella,Jill,Sage,Josy,Maya...
See, that's what makes me sad. None of them are what i'd go for.

I got all excited over Quinn and Riona with Camilla as a third playthrough if I felt like it after those 2 only to find out neither Quinn nor Rio not even Cam were options.

Sadly, as much as I enjoyed what's there, it seems pointless playing a romance game without a romance option i'm interested in so putting this on the back burner just on case any of the others open up in the future.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
This game is being a DIK - crashing when I minimise it, about 20% of the time. I'm playing it on an old laptop and the drivers aren't great, but none of the other games do this. Resuming from sleep/ suspend/ display turn off happens with other games too, so don't kill yourself trying to fix it. I can live with reloading from autosaves.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
See, that's what makes me sad. None of them are what i'd go for.

I got all excited over Quinn and Riona with Camilla as a third playthrough if I felt like it after those 2 only to find out neither Quinn nor Rio not even Cam were options.

Sadly, as much as I enjoyed what's there, it seems pointless playing a romance game without a romance option i'm interested in so putting this on the back burner just on case any of the others open up in the future.
Good tastes. I think Quinn, Riona and Camilla could make a pretty cool story arc. Getting em out of the prostitution and going on wild adventures. RIP cucks. I'd prob go for Riona if we had the option, since she's the only Asian and that happens to be my preference of the month. xD

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Btw. congratulations on creating the shittiest fighting minigame ever. Let's meet some time - I'll show you how to fight. :mad:

Now quitting and restarting the game with minigames disabled. If I'm not too pissed off to quit this game altogether, that is.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes