TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Boy AL left some deep emotional/mental scar's on some of you guys huh
I would guess its just the fact that the game had no real hints that the story was going to take such a dark turn. I wonder if DrPinkCakes had it planned all along or was it is a symptom of what he admits was a fucked up time in his life. It might have been all rainbows and unicorns in the original script and as his life went on to the dark side the writing went right along with it. :unsure:

One of lifes great mysteries :ROFLMAO:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I would guess its just the fact that the game had no real hints that the story was going to take such a dark turn. I wonder if DrPinkCakes had it planned all along or was it is a symptom of what he admits was a fucked up time in his life. It might have been all rainbows and unicorns in the original script and as his life went on to the dark side the writing went right along with it. :unsure:

One of lifes great mysteries :ROFLMAO:
I believe that the truth is in the middle. Maybe the original script was lighter. But things got dark and they reflected in the overall tone

Spelly

Nov 2, 2017
Finally !
I haven't played it yet, but when Dr. Pinkcake is at work, the expectations are certainly as high as the quality. In other words: I already know that I will love this game. I mean, just look at the models. How pretty are they ? Damn, that's what I've been waiting for. With Acting Lessons, Dr. Pinkcake set the bar pretty high, but I'm sure this game will be extremely nice as well. But enough blabbering. I'm going to donate first, cause I want this game to be completed one day. I can understand that it's expensive to make a good game and spending a few dollars doesn't kill me. Man i'm looking forward to playing the first episode!! :)

Reactions: DrackDrap

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I believe that the truth is in the middle. Maybe the original script was lighter. But things got dark and they reflected in the overall tone
Actually Pink addressed it before, the general outline of the story was written and complete before he started on the rest of the game. I believe what he was referring to about writing before was the dialogue and details for Ep 7.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Actually Pink addressed it before, the general outline of the story was written and complete before he started on the rest of the game. I believe what he was referring to about writing before was the dialogue and details for Ep 7.
Indeed. If I remember correctly, it was the twist that made him create the game in the first place.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I ment the way it was handled

Reactions: Akamari
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes