OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
That is the exact opposite of a plot twist, though. ;)
Plot twist they are one and the same and this game is her prequel story! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Great game, as always by DrPinkCake, love the visuals and the "yeah, you're not getting off that easy". :sneaky:

FattFreddy

Jun 27, 2018
I can't play this game. When I run it the new window opens but closes a few seconds later. I've tried admin mode and different compatibility settings.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Passed on this one when it was first posted. Discovering now that I made a mistake! Wow, the renders and story are excellent and the models are damn near perfect! If I had one complaint it would be the Brawl mini-game. I have been a martial artist since I was 6 years old, I have competed a lot (before I got old fat and slow ;)) and been in my fair share of fights. If the MC's father had taught him anything like we were shown in the introduction, then it logically follows that he would already have a significantly higher stat sheet for the Brawl mini-game; otherwise he is just like every other pasty, weak MC in nearly every game I have seen. I realize the mini-games are placed to make some things more of a challenge...the English, Math, Gender Studies, etc. all makes sense - they rely on the players abilities (intelligence, critical thinking, etc.) fighting? If I want that I can get my training partners to take shots at me. Make the game's "win-ability" match the players training from the introduction. Just my two cents, of course I am bias when it comes to an MC that trains to fight, but can't fight :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes