z3212

Aug 25, 2017
So am I supposed to keep the MC's stats more towards DIK than CHICK or in the middle? The problem is that I've already missed 2 scenes/choices because of that..

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Its easier to just do multiple playthroughs. Its not possible to get all the scenes in 1.
Fair enough, I was hoping I could manage to get all scenes in one go. Which path do you recommend to go through first?

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Your "supposed" to play it however you want. The game's designed so you cannot see everything on one play through unless you cheat with the console.
That's exactly what I did, I played it "however I wanted" and missed a couple of scenes. Hence my post earlier. Anyway thanks man

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
Can't wait for next chapter, this already is one of best games here, and probably will get better on next updates. I just hope DrPinkCake don't break our hearts again like he did in AL when you need to choose Melissa or Megan

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Well all I can say is DAMN!! What an awesome game! I knew it was gonna be good because of Acting Lessons (one of my fav), but god damn this game is on a whole new level. Fantastic work @DrPinkCake! I Just became one of your Patrons :)

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Mrach_31

Apr 22, 2018

We are getting closer to the end of the development cycle of Episode 2.

11 scenes remain to be posed and rendered. 18 animations remain in the rendering queue (all animations are posed); I estimate 2-3 weeks of render time for the animations alone. I have about 500 more static images to pose/render.
Almost everything about Episode 2 will be bigger than Episode 1. The render count, the animation count and the script.

This week I could work a lot on the game. I finished 7 scenes and added a new mini-game that will be used for a specific purpose starting Episode 2.

There won't be any upgrades/cheats for this mini-game. It's very simple, straight-forward and requires concentration and a steady hand. It is of course made optional for those of you who play the game with mini-games disabled.

Before the episode is released, the usual process of proof-reading and beta testing will be carried out. This important phase lasts one week. I will announce a release date at the start of this phase.

I've been pushing as hard as humanly possible and since I want to do bigger episodes they will take longer time. I think after a few episodes, you will get used to the wait and I will get used to the new stress. Because it is stressful, knowing that you all support me so generously and that I need longer time to deliver the product these days.

But comparing Episode 2 to what I did in Acting Lessons, it is the equivalent of roughly 2-3 episodes. Not to mention the technical leap and improved render quality. Hopefully, you will all think it's worth the wait.

Anyway, I'm getting that feeling I always do towards the end of making a new episode. I get happier, motivated to the brim and just can't wait to start writing Episode 3!

But first things first. Bear with me as I finish the last stretch.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Fuckin YES!! Can't wait for the new chapter!! THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT NEWS!! :love:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
So am I supposed to keep the MC's stats more towards DIK than CHICK or in the middle? The problem is that I've already missed 2 scenes/choices because of that..
You can't get every scene in a single playthrough. DIK scores will most likely get you the sorority chocks, while the CHICK scores might get you other ones. I remeber someone saying that neutral players will also get exclusive scenes.

Reactions: z3212
D

Deleted member 42

is there a way to obtain both dick and chick scenes? like changing values?

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
is there a way to obtain both dick and chick scenes? like changing values?
Just above your post :) You'll have to have multiple paths to get their scenes.

D

Deleted member 42

Just above your post :) You'll have to have multiple paths to get their scenes.
That post wasn't there at the time i posted mine, but i thought we'd be able to change both scores with console or cheats.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
That post wasn't there at the time i posted mine, but i thought we'd be able to change both scores with console or cheats.
But by doing that you might also enable flags that you didn't intend to. AL was structured in that you couldn't do multiple paths through one single play through and BADIK is looking like it's following the same formula.

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Maybe, maybe he was simply his usual assholish self and got beaten up for it, him being ex-jock i doubt they love him much. too little is known to say for sure.
Yeah, first I thought he tried to stop them, but then the mc reaction confused me, he was like ''why you didnt stop them??''
Like did you expect this guy would stop the jocks by himself? lol

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile
4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes