Sep 21, 2017
Great game and this came out at such a good time too since Depraved Awakening is complete and Milfy City is most likely dead. for the first episode 10/10 would recommend, can't wait for more!
don't forget about my sweet neighbors too....its up there in limbo gyrating.... :(

my only angst is we don't have enuff scene with that hot sugar mama who is very concerned with our wedgie incident (sorry the update is so long I already forgot her name! :D)

Being a ΔΙΚ
unfortunately the only great sex scenes IMO can only be achieved if you are....as the quoted guy said...."being a dik".....

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
When is Update coming?? Actually I will have to replay this 0.1 as its been long time and I have forgotten it a bit... I just want to replay just before update comes.

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018

We are getting closer to the end of the development cycle of Episode 2.

11 scenes remain to be posed and rendered. 18 animations remain in the rendering queue (all animations are posed); I estimate 2-3 weeks of render time for the animations alone. I have about 500 more static images to pose/render.
Almost everything about Episode 2 will be bigger than Episode 1. The render count, the animation count and the script.

This week I could work a lot on the game. I finished 7 scenes and added a new mini-game that will be used for a specific purpose starting Episode 2.

There won't be any upgrades/cheats for this mini-game. It's very simple, straight-forward and requires concentration and a steady hand. It is of course made optional for those of you who play the game with mini-games disabled.

Before the episode is released, the usual process of proof-reading and beta testing will be carried out. This important phase lasts one week. I will announce a release date at the start of this phase.

I've been pushing as hard as humanly possible and since I want to do bigger episodes they will take longer time. I think after a few episodes, you will get used to the wait and I will get used to the new stress. Because it is stressful, knowing that you all support me so generously and that I need longer time to deliver the product these days.

But comparing Episode 2 to what I did in Acting Lessons, it is the equivalent of roughly 2-3 episodes. Not to mention the technical leap and improved render quality. Hopefully, you will all think it's worth the wait.

Anyway, I'm getting that feeling I always do towards the end of making a new episode. I get happier, motivated to the brim and just can't wait to start writing Episode 3!

But first things first. Bear with me as I finish the last stretch.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake
That was last update, so at least 3 weeks and even that is more hopeful than anything :whistle:

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

Regarding this week's status update, it is short and sweet.
5 big scenes remain to be posed and there's some code left to write. After this, beta testing and proofreading will start.
I'm fairly sure that the release will be sometime early May; I will announce a release date when beta testing begins.

Now for something different.

On this day, a year ago, I sat with a sweaty back and hands as I clicked the launch button on Patreon.
I had no expectations and thought that it was a stupid attempt at doing something I never could do.
Now, one year after, I'm working on a second game and I've been blessed to have almost 1000 current patrons and many more that have pledged over the year that has passed.
It's good to stop once in a while and look back at what you've achieved.
There's no better way to feel progression than to compare where you're at right now with what you did back then.

In this picture we have some of the earlier renders of Megan, Melissa and Rena.

old_al.png

I remember I thought that they looked so good when I rendered them.

I'm not going to disrespect what I did, but I'm just going to appreciate what I've learned since.

If I started developing Acting Lessons today, the renders would have looked closer to these wallpapers in terms of quality.

rena_wallpaper_4k.png
missy_wallpaper_4k.png
megan_wallpaper_4k.png
I have attached 4k versions of these wallpapers to this post. Enjoy them! It's a small way of thanking you for the support.

Now, I didn't know what I was embarking on when I clicked that launch button a year ago.

But today I have never been more certain of where I'm going.

Cheers to all of you who support me, monetarily and in other ways!

You're the reason why I can keep doing this.

And if you doubt that, let me just say that Episode 2 of BADIK would have taken me over 1 year to develop at this quality without your pledges; that is if I could afford everything else needed to do this.

Let's see where year number two will bring us. I hope to be looking back at this post in a year and feel the same feeling as I do today.

jill_wallpaper_4k.png
Love

Dr PinkCake

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
next release of BADIK will truly be an event. i hope he doubles his patrons because dev deserves every penny and then some. if this is what he could achieve with a fraction of the resources and in parallel with a full time job; what can he do if he did this full time and with 2000-3000+ patrons?

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

badass

Jul 24, 2017
next release of BADIK will truly be an event. i hope he doubles his patrons because dev deserves every penny and then some. if this is what he could achieve with a fraction of the resources and in parallel with a full time job; what can he do if he did this full time and with 2000-3000+ patrons?
I'm wondering the same.. Maybe next patrons goal could be working full time on this game :D

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I played this game today for the first time and wow... After many tears and tears with AL I only hope that I don't need to cry also in this game :) Jody ( sorry if the name is wrong) is one of the top beautiful girl in all games in my top... I want to do a path only with her because I can't resist to her smile and eyes... Yes, also the other girls are very beautiful like the librarian and her friend ( I don't remember names yet sorry)... Now I have another game in my top and more anxiety for the updates.... The final was :eek::unsure:

Apr 14, 2019
I played this game today for the first time and wow... After many tears and tears with AL I only hope that I don't need to cry also in this game :) Jody ( sorry if the name is wrong) is one of the top beautiful girl in all games in my top... I want to do a path only with her because I can't resist to her smile and eyes... Yes, also the other girls are very beautiful like the librarian and her friend ( I don't remember names yet sorry)... Now I have another game in my top and more anxiety for the updates.... The final was :eek::unsure:
Booooo.....MILFS ftw ~~~:D:D:D

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes