DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Currently replaying from the start for the first time in a long while to finally do the Josy + Maya & Jill paths and made me remember some of the mysteries that were setup early on and kind of made me rethink certain mysteries later. Like, who sent the initial blackmail letters to the alphas? While some of the photos are selfies, one is the threesome photo of Derek, Jacob and Arieth from the closet and the angle indicates it's likely from the camera from the ceiling that Derek finds. Been so long I forgot that connection. I'm sure things like that have been discussed to death but this replay has really made me appreciate certain details setup early on like the little Maya twist revealed last episode and made me rethink those scenes replaying them.

Reactions: KiwamiLorenzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So if you saw one of the few photos of your mother, whom you did not know, would you place all your attention on the house in the background? All Vulcans I guess?

Then the motivation is the laziness of dpc who should have created 2 separate developments for those in Jill's run and the others... But of all the forcing...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So would you, if you saw one of the few pictures you ever found of your mother, who you didn't know, focus on the house in the background? All Vulcans I guess ...

Then the motivation is the laziness of dpc who should have created 2 separate developments for those in Jill's run and the others... But of all the stretching...

Reactions: Educifer

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Currently replaying from the start for the first time in a long while to finally do the Josy + Maya & Jill paths and made me remember some of the mysteries that were setup early on and kind of made me rethink certain mysteries later. Like, who sent the initial blackmail letters to the alphas? While some of the photos are selfies, one is the threesome photo of Derek, Jacob and Arieth from the closet and the angle indicates it's likely from the camera from the ceiling that Derek finds. Been so long I forgot that connection. I'm sure things like that have been discussed to death but this replay has really made me appreciate certain details setup early on like the little Maya twist revealed last episode and made me rethink those scenes replaying them.
This is revisited at the end of ep10, It’s most likely Beth trying to sabotage the DIKS, as evidenced by the letter to the Alphas, Cathy’s post, the leaked photos of DIKs’ Hell Weeks, and the camera in Derek’s room we still don’t know why she’s doing this, but if you search her name in the forum, you’ll find some theories.

So would you, if you saw one of the few pictures you ever found of your mother, who you didn't know, focus on the house in the background? All Vulcans I guess ...

Then the motivation is the laziness of dpc who should have created 2 separate developments for those in Jill's run and the others... But of all the stretching...
I wouldn't call it lazyness, it would have created a greater branch in the game and it would take way longer for episodes to come out, but yeah, if DPC were a greater studio that should definetely happened.

Last edited:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
This is revisited at the end of ep10, It’s most likely Becky trying to sabotage the DIKS, as evidenced by the letter to the Alphas, Cathy’s post, the leaked photos of DIKs’ Hell Weeks, and the camera in Derek’s room we still don’t know why she’s doing this, but if you search her name in the forum, you’ll find some theories.

I wouldn't call it lazyness, it would have created a greater branch in the game and it would take way longer for episodes to come out, but yeah, if DPC were a greater studio that should definetely happened.
Did you mean Beth?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
This is revisited at the end of ep10, It’s most likely Becky trying to sabotage the DIKS, as evidenced by the letter to the Alphas, Cathy’s post, the leaked photos of DIKs’ Hell Weeks, and the camera in Derek’s room we still don’t know why she’s doing this, but if you search her name in the forum, you’ll find some theories.

So let's call it a lack of planning. We are shown something that is then forgotten because "it is not the time."

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Not Becky, she’s proud to suck Tremolo Dick and brags about it. :ROFLMAO:

I think you mean Beth. She’s the one putting the pictures up.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
6 month mark check in? Still on track for another 7 months?
Did DPC give any sitreps?
DPC publishes a report every friday, I been gathering all the relevant info from them you can find it all in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There still lots of work to do, but considering past cyles and the data we get, I still say december is a good guess for EP11.

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes