name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Like Maya she won't do the menu stuff for Quinn and I don't think Quinn will be that bothered by it she has the other girls for that and Lilly is there we know she'll be on the menu. The stripper idea hard to say what will happen there will she be for or against it I think it will play a role just for some drama with Tommy. Thing is she might do it for the extra money to help Maya or I hope they have some other idea.
Queckor

I am 100% sure there will be a happy ending with Josy and on solo route aswell.I agree with Mormont neither Maya nor Josy would land on the menu,no chance,DPC is taking good measures to make BADIK a feel good game and even someone like me on other beautiful and amazing girl route dont want to see Josy as a stripper,so it wont happen ;)

Talking from the past topics,Rusty is Burgermaster or Royce I forgot which one,either way I think it`s a reasonable and probably correct assumption that Sage is going to be from the other family - nicely connects with DIK party scene when the guys say"it will reach Chad and...(put "her family" here)- but what an interesting twist it would be if Sage would be from the same family as Rusty:WeSmart:

On the DPC`s Discord thing I talked to a friend and he confirmed that DPC`s patrons have been genuinly attacked and harrassed through DMs.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
What in the ballz is the name of this song.... went through the games music list and google... came up with nothing so far.

Lyrics: I wanted to be what you wanted me to be, I wanted to see the parts of me you couldn't see, now I searching to find all of the pieces left behind.

Isabella and the pool is where the song starts.

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Queckor

I am 100% sure there will be a happy ending with Josy and on solo route aswell.I agree with Mormont neither Maya nor Josy would land on the menu,no chance,DPC is taking good measures to make BADIK a feel good game and even someone like me on other beautiful and amazing girl route dont want to see Josy as a stripper,so it wont happen ;)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Like i sayed some time ago, i am a normal guy and i liked the girl next door stuff a lot.
End of episode 3 hits me like a Train and the stuff who happend in episode 4 was just weird for me.
I still hope, that dpc will give us a normal route
I am in the same boat as you , episode 3 genuinely pissed me off cause all this talk of being honest and than when I actually followed through with what the game was telling me to do and being honest with Maya, she blindsides me and it kinda put me off from playing the game further. Sounds silly when I think about it but I genuinely felt hurt by that even if it's just a game.
On the DPC`s Discord thing I talked to a friend and he confirmed that DPC`s patrons have been genuinly attacked and harrassed through DMs.
Could you please elaborate as to why ?

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Cause they refused to share patron exclusive content and updates
This is really awfull, didn't know about that situation, that kind of people should be banned on discord and if that happens here f95 too, first they are on no obligation to share anything at all, second, those people are the real reason we have the game in the first place.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's totally uncalled for , they are paying for that content and have no obligation towards the people who aren't paying
While the rest of us suffer for those few idiots who harras. But still there are ignore functions it's just a shame that the whole situation has come to this.
You're awfully too polite towards these scum. I meant the attackers of course.
This is really awfull, didn't know about that situation, that kind of people should be banned on discord and if that happens here f95 too, first they are on no obligation to share anything at all, second, those people are the real reason we have the game in the first place.
Wholeheartedly agree,even though punishing everyone for the actions of a few was an overkill,those rtrds should be blamed not DPC,in this situation.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
You're awfully too polite towards these scum. I meant the attackers of course.
Being aggressive towards those morons with my words on these forums won't yield anything. The only logical thing that i or anyone should do is point out the obvious that the paying patrons don't owe the others anything. We should just be glad that some are kind enough to share with the rest of us

Knight_LC

Artist for Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
sup man.gif
When will have preview ?
Where is latest previews?
a.wut.gif
Wow, i hope that won’t happen.
Like i sayed some time ago, i am a normal guy and i liked the girl next door stuff a lot.
End of episode 3 hits me like a Train and the stuff who happend in episode 4 was just weird for me.
I still hope, that dpc will give us a normal route and ending for her, but to be honest, i dont know how dpc will open that door again.
The worste case for me, will be a stripper or quinns menue route with her.
At least i pray that dpc give us a happy ending route for every main girl and if we are lucky for the side girls too:D
Don't worry every girl is gonna get a good ending, I'm pretty sure DPC is not heartless....fuck
Nothing to see here.gif

In all seriousness don't worry it will work out in the end mate
I think that every main girl will have an happy ending( based on the woman you chose); the only "bad ending" is when you reject them or they reject you.
giphy-2.gif

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I know that's a bit of off-topic question, but since I'm a newbie in this kind of games, do you guys recommend me to play "Acting Lessons"? I saw it on Steam at a very good price, but I don't know if is similar to BaDik. I will enjoy it, or is a worse playing experience than DiK?

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I know that's a bit of off-topic question, but since I'm a newbie in this kind of games, do you guys recommend me to play "Acting Lessons"? I saw it on Steam at a very good price, but I don't know if is similar to BaDik. I will enjoy it, or is a worse playing experience than DiK?
Yeah.... its a great game from the same Dev, but its a different experience.... great game just.... different vibe from this game... way more serious...just an advise... but yeah .. great great game

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes