Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
You could still end the night with Quinn, Sarah & Mel, or Lily & Nicole though. If anything it's more like mocking the players doing a Monk/Zoey run, since they'd have gotten absolutely no pussy thus far :HideThePain:
That's what I'm saying man, if you can sleep with those girls why make a scene like that for the mc.:HideThePain:

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
No, a completely different AVN, they just threw in a homage (or saw the future). You're the cop arresting her. You are not her 'Father Figure'. ;););)
I meant a movie in that game, it's weird having the character being exactly the same.

That reminds me, idk if it's true or not but I think I remember reading that Ellie from Swyper is a reference to another game.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
I meant a movie in that game, it's weird having the character being exactly the same.

That reminds me, idk if it's true or not but I think I remember reading that Ellie from Swyper is a reference to another game.
She is a character. It's been a few years, but iirc, she just has that one scene and never see her again.

d123456789

Jun 19, 2018
I want to know your ranking from 1st to last

Thanks for the info about AL. I will give it a try and see if I will like it or not
Best Quinn is angry sex Quinn wearing your letter jacket.

Best Sage is no make up girlfriend Sage, on her couch in your dorm and no make up picture day.

Best Riona is realization this is a date.

Best Maya storm night when she admits she is more comfortable with you than Josy

Best Camilla Halloween party haunted basement

Best Nicole is romantic sex in her apartment alone.

Best Josy is confident Josy, so flirty in yellow dress after the alpha nu omega party and mature hair at the dorm party.

Best Jade is unrestrained Jade risking everything in her kitchen.

Best Cathy is to late to fuck anything up casual sex.

Best Isabella is her dinner by the pool.

Best Jill standing up for herself at dinner with Tybalt.

Best Zoey is stare at lips and run away Zoey.

Best Lily the asshole blowjob on the dock when she confronts her feelings

Better Cock Spock

Half Vulcan, Half Simp
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Best Quinn is angry sex Quinn wearing your letter jacket.

Best Sage is no make up girlfriend Sage, on her couch in your dorm and no make up picture day.

Best Riona is realization this is a date.

Best Maya storm night when she admits she is more comfortable with you than Josy

Best Camilla Halloween party haunted basement

Best Nicole is romantic sex in her apartment alone.

Best Josy is confident Josy, so flirty in yellow dress after the alpha nu omega party and mature hair at the dorm party.

Best Jade is unrestrained Jade risking everything in her kitchen.

Best Cathy is to late to fuck anything up casual sex.

Best Isabella is her dinner by the pool.

Best Jill standing up for herself at dinner with Tybalt.

Best Zoey is stare at lips and run away Zoey.

Best Lily the asshole blowjob on the dock when she confronts her feelings
For the sake of my main man MiltonPowers, what's Mona's best scene :HideThePain:

4.80 star(s) 1,562 Votes