skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Wouldn't the exam results be locked in an actual office and not in a classroom? Besides, we see Bella grading them in Episode 9, I think she's in that little workspace at the top of her house. If everything was indeed kept at the scene of that sexy, sexy crime, Bella had to enter the classroom to retrieve the exams, and must've missed the bottle.

And if this is true, having two weeks off after midterms must be nice, basically another spring break

the exams result leave with the teacher after the test, also
the testing rooms are not the same as regular classrooms that don't have bathrooms attached
compare the exam room and English room they are not the same place!
the checking of exam rooms is to stop things like the test results in the bathroom from happening, that it did another sign of the sloppiness of B&R in general or of the janitors in particular

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
There are probably only a few exam rooms (with bahtrooms) on campus explaining why the testing period may take 2 weeks for all topics/classes offered

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

Hahn1900

Formerly 'Hahn81'
Jan 3, 2021
I was replaying the game last week and started seeing things i missed , like when you're drunk on Bellas's house ,
there's was a shelf that was not flush to the wall and the window behind it was open , as if someone open the window from the outside and pushed the shelf to get in the house .
View attachment 3570244
then you explore the living room and found 3 rooms (left is a studio , center is a bathroom and right is locked)
in the studio room we found what we assumed is a mannequin but is it? because if you pay attention and look closely , it moves , when you first saw it the mannequin's back is flush to the wall but when you get close to the door you notice that it shifted to the wall where the tribal shield is thus you never seeing the mannequin right side of its face.
View attachment 3570250
then you learned about Jade's husband having the hots for Bella and trying to hooking up with her and at the start of episode 9 we seen that someone broke in into Bella's house , because of the song playing i'd assume it was christmas but by the end of episode 10 we know that Bella is having a thanksgiving dinner with the gang , so i think that the break in is happens that day.
and if you compare the mannequin with someone;s ex-husband it's almost a match !
View attachment 3570290 View attachment 3570291
so we might had catch this SoB , breaking in and spying on Bella but because we were drunk , we didn't give it a thought .
you missed the obvious part in this entire scene though...

MC is drunk as fuck and nothing of that really happens... cause he was drunk as fuck.

the shelf wasnt moved like this, it all was in the MCs head, everything was tilted and moved "wrong" and he was trying to fix everything but he didnt fix a thing, he tilted everything himself cause his head was not straight. Please, dont become antoher Dallix, one is enough.

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes