DrPinkCake

Cake Baker
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2018
Hey DrPinkCake, no need to mock feminists, I just played Acting Lessons (it was 10/10) and I see you are way better than that. (at least the ones I know in my country they are intelligent people).
I'm making fun of extreme feminists that often miss the point of feminism completely and just want to tip the scale. Feminists can be brilliant people, and I'm all for equality, but these extremists ruin their cause imo. Secondly, I'm an advocate of that ANYTHING can be made fun of. There aren't any limits when it comes to jokes, satire etc. People only tend to react when it hits too close to home. Thirdly, there's a big warning about this game being offensive. Just please keep this in mind when you decide if this is a game for you or not. :)

You didn't get the point. I wasn't complaining that MC can't hit her - I was refering to the logic behind attribute system. A trained, strong young man wouldn't allow such thing to happen to him however in the game it happens! It's just against the logic. And as far as I remember there was no option in the game to avoid that situation - which turns us back to the thing I pointed out previously, that attributes seem to have no impact on the story.
You can avoid the situation by not getting involved. Just because a guy can hit/overpower a person, doesn't mean it's a natural response (especially not of a decent person). In a situation where the MC submits to getting sexually involved with two women, I don't see an issue where one of them wants to be dominant. The MC is shocked, but not showing restistance because he obviously enjoys it. It has never been stated that the attributes of brawler will affect the story. The attributes affect the mini-game and the mini-game can in turn affect events; such as the major choice with Troy in Episode 1. There is nothing illogical about it, but then again we all look at the world with different eyes.

Looks like a top quality project. But it's hard to pass english tests when english is not your native language
You can play the game without mini-games if it's too hard for you and still get the renders. You can also cheat, study, upgrade boosters and cheats to make the mini-game you have difficulties with more simple. I'm not going to change the difficulty of the mini-game much, in episode 2 I have increased the timer by 25% for the Shuffle and English tests. :)

1st

Nov 18, 2018
You can avoid the situation by not getting involved. Just because a guy can hit/overpower a person, doesn't mean it's a natural response (especially not of a decent person).
Well, I see such things differently. From my perspective (ex-military, 18 years of experience as a KM instructor) it's very natural and has nothing to do with somebody being decent or not (I'm talking about self-defence right now). In many situations you just can't allow others to dominate you (or you will end being a pushover or worse).

In a situation where the MC submits to getting sexually involved with two women, I don't see an issue where one of them wants to be dominant.
I don't see an issue here either. She may even want to piss on the top of his head, the question is if she'll be allowed to do it.

The MC is shocked, but not showing restistance because he obviously enjoys it.
Now I'm shocked. Trully. Never, ever would I have guesed that he 'enjoyed' being a pushover (must be some kind of those rare fetishes like 'hairy tits' ;) ).

It has never been stated that the attributes of brawler will affect the story. The attributes affect the mini-game and the mini-game can in turn affect events; such as the major choice with Troy in Episode 1. There is nothing illogical about it, but then again we all look at the world with different eyes.
From my perspective as a player implementation of attribute system to the game is clear that those attributes will affect whole gameplay (and not only it's fracture). It's good you've clarified that because it was confusing.

At the end I would like to underline that I admire your work PinkCake, I really do. It's just we keep looking at things from other points of view. I'm not fond of games that lean towards humiliation and perhaps because of that I found 'Being a DIK' not as much appealing as 'Acting Lessons' (which were superb, I totally loved them).

Reactions: Vidimus

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
So, I saw a recent review about NTR vibes, and I am getting a little concerned over this long in game disclaimer about upsetting content, but I do see that the game does not have a NTR tag, in as spoiler free a way as possible, could someone shed some light on whether I should be concerned about these so called vibes? Also is the content seriously that upsetting in this game? I have played AL and have a hard time imagining it being that bad, and honestly if there is no Rape/NTR I am not worried.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
@BadSisterFucker Your guess is as good as mine, but: Since you're an Acting Lessons fan you should be familiar with Pinky's ability to inflict "pain in the feels" on his gamers, so up until now (same as with the beginning of Acting Lessons) there's not so much to be worried about, but only he knows (if he does already) where the story will take us in the long run, but I'd expect some pain nonetheless...
And about the NTR vibes: I neither see them yet nor on the horizon... ...nothing's impossible of course but I think that it's very unlikely to turn into a NTR-butcherfest...

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
@BadSisterFucker Your guess is as good as mine, but: Since you're an Acting Lessons fan you should be familiar with Pinky's ability to inflict "pain in the feels" on his gamers, so up until now (same as with the beginning of Acting Lessons) there's not so much to be worried about, but only he knows (if he does already) where the story will take us in the long run, but I'd expect some pain nonetheless...
And about the NTR vibes: I neither see them yet nor on the horizon... ...nothing's impossible of course but I think that it's very unlikely to turn into a NTR-butcherfest...
Thank you for your insight. I dont have a problem with drama, even excessive drama, but NTR is one of the only things I can't really stand in a game. I am hopeful because at least in AL the creator seemed to have no interest in NTR content even if there was a lot of violence, etc.

Reactions: icesun

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Been holding back but here's my feedback, not a fan of the fighting aspect and the mini games, would have loved to see Pink working more maybe on the money aspect of the game or something else. And the free roaming doesn't bring much more either, feels like a lot of work for not much in the end...
Voices add something nice but again not a priority and maybe a bad idea to put to much effort into it.

Would like to see you focusing on content with the girls and on animations.

Something similar to AL would have been as nice, but it's original and innovating, so I can only support you no matter what...

Can't hate, straight A+

SolarGuy

Jul 24, 2018
Been holding back but here's my feedback, not a fan of the fighting aspect and the mini games, would have loved to see Pink working more maybe on the money aspect of the game or something else. And the free roaming doesn't bring much more either, feels like a lot of work for not much in the end...
Voices add something nice but again not a priority and maybe a bad idea to put to much effort into it.

Would like to see you focusing on content with the girls and on animations.

Something similar to AL would have been as nice, but it's original and innovating, so I can only support you no matter what...

Can't hate, straight A+
I realize that I should have been rating the thread instead of poluting it.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
I'm making fun of extreme feminists that often miss the point of feminism completely and just want to tip the scale. Feminists can be brilliant people, and I'm all for equality, but these extremists ruin their cause imo. Secondly, I'm an advocate of that ANYTHING can be made fun of. There aren't any limits when it comes to jokes, satire etc. People only tend to react when it hits too close to home. Thirdly, there's a big warning about this game being offensive. Just please keep this in mind when you decide if this is a game for you or not. :)

You can avoid the situation by not getting involved. Just because a guy can hit/overpower a person, doesn't mean it's a natural response (especially not of a decent person). In a situation where the MC submits to getting sexually involved with two women, I don't see an issue where one of them wants to be dominant. The MC is shocked, but not showing restistance because he obviously enjoys it. It has never been stated that the attributes of brawler will affect the story. The attributes affect the mini-game and the mini-game can in turn affect events; such as the major choice with Troy in Episode 1. There is nothing illogical about it, but then again we all look at the world with different eyes.

You can play the game without mini-games if it's too hard for you and still get the renders. You can also cheat, study, upgrade boosters and cheats to make the mini-game you have difficulties with more simple. I'm not going to change the difficulty of the mini-game much, in episode 2 I have increased the timer by 25% for the Shuffle and English tests. :)
Hello! You have one thousand rounds, why do you go to work ? I certainly understand, but when you have an impressive wealth of game development, it should be your main job. Correct me if I'm wrong. (I work as a designer myself, I have enough 3-5 thousand dollars)

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
What country are you from?
Argentina. Idk man, when I see these small girls shouting at the police they re like these little anarchist sisters I wanna hug. They actually achieve things, like new legislation against state complicity on violence against women (the ''Micaela Law'', that scene we saw in Acting lessons made me remember this)

I'd like to tell a story about that: I don't remember exactly whom it was exactly who told that story in the first place, but there's some stand up comedian who did a show in his early days and basically made bad jokes about every minority imaginable except impaired people... ...after that show in the meet'n'greet section a woman in a wheelchair came to him and to his question if she enjoyed the show she just replied angrily "I would've if you hadn't left me out!"... ...and for a moment he was shocked, but then he replied something like "if it was that bad why didn't you just stand up and walk away?"... ...which took her by surprise but then she laughed, he laughed and everything was fine... ...humor is a great way of coping with bad things in life...
:LOL: Awesome
yeah, I guess it all depends on were are you coming from, so instead of attacking you are empathizing with the others
still I picked 'Bros' tatoo instead of 'R.I.P' on Acting Lessons, now I got to check what happens choosing the other option

grego

Aug 14, 2017
i like the game :) but i hope for much more femdom female dominating male contend in future updates.
pegging,cbt,trampling and so on

Reactions: Aseratrix

fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
My schedule is wake up 5am, go to work, come home at 3pm, work until 11pm, go to sleep. Rinse repeat during the week. If I get lucky, I can spend 36 hours Saturday/Sunday working on the game. Sometimes I have to do IRL stuff, but every chance I get I spend on developing this game. Seeing how developers get burnt out recently has been a warning sign and I need to figure out a way to get more spare time in the development cycle to make sure this is sustainable. If I only could work with this fulltime...that would be a dream.
Dude you're easily making more than 6 grand a month with patreon, you sure must love your regular job

LetMeRuleTheWorld

Apr 12, 2019
Dude I absolutely loved this game! What an amazing work. Those girls looked so beautiful and the level of detail was insane! Thank you so much for letting us play! I wanna see what happens next haha

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

We are getting closer to the end of the development cycle of Episode 2.

11 scenes remain to be posed and rendered. 18 animations remain in the rendering queue (all animations are posed); I estimate 2-3 weeks of render time for the animations alone. I have about 500 more static images to pose/render.
Almost everything about Episode 2 will be bigger than Episode 1. The render count, the animation count and the script.

This week I could work a lot on the game. I finished 7 scenes and added a new mini-game that will be used for a specific purpose starting Episode 2.

There won't be any upgrades/cheats for this mini-game. It's very simple, straight-forward and requires concentration and a steady hand. It is of course made optional for those of you who play the game with mini-games disabled.

Before the episode is released, the usual process of proof-reading and beta testing will be carried out. This important phase lasts one week. I will announce a release date at the start of this phase.

I've been pushing as hard as humanly possible and since I want to do bigger episodes they will take longer time. I think after a few episodes, you will get used to the wait and I will get used to the new stress. Because it is stressful, knowing that you all support me so generously and that I need longer time to deliver the product these days.

But comparing Episode 2 to what I did in Acting Lessons, it is the equivalent of roughly 2-3 episodes. Not to mention the technical leap and improved render quality. Hopefully, you will all think it's worth the wait.

Anyway, I'm getting that feeling I always do towards the end of making a new episode. I get happier, motivated to the brim and just can't wait to start writing Episode 3!

But first things first. Bear with me as I finish the last stretch.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
So am I supposed to keep the MC's stats more towards DIK than CHICK or in the middle? The problem is that I've already missed 2 scenes/choices because of that..

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes