RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
is there a up to date walkthrough i can use? the one on the first page is only to a certain point or is that all of it?

nick90

Feb 14, 2019
@DrPinkCake
you did a great job mate, i love the storyline keep up the good work! its one of the best game i played here so far! :love: can't wait for the next one but would love it if the game is bigger.. this part is over fast :cry: i will support you on patreon

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
It feels both extensive and short at the same time -- understandable if you get into the immersion of playing the game. Only mild criticism I have is that the puzzle game timer is probably too fast to reasonably solve for a lot of people that are not that proficient at solving 3 x 3s. The other mini games seem perfect otherwise -- I especially like the immersion of actually having to take a test, etc.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
yeah I agree, the puzzle game needs more time aside that the other games seem simple to play

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
It feels both extensive and short at the same time -- understandable if you get into the immersion of playing the game. Only mild criticism I have is that the puzzle game timer is probably too fast to reasonably solve for a lot of people that are not that proficient at solving 3 x 3s. The other mini games seem perfect otherwise -- I especially like the immersion of actually having to take a test, etc.
And the fact that the puzzle game spits out unsolvable puzzles every now and then... but it is fixed for the next release! (y)

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

booom313

Drama Queen
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
No android support :sneaky:

Hey if you want to support android 2 send me a message i deliver quick and am known for my quality~

Oct 21, 2018
Ok, I have to give my 50 Cent here too.
This game... its just... amazing! Oh yes, there are some quirks and stuff but all of it has already been discussed. So I want to point out three major things that stick out to me (ORDER BY importance ASC):
  1. Very appealing character models without these humongous breasts you see everywhere else. I mean, whats with that anyways?
  2. Adult conversations which are not too manga-rized. And the characters are very well made. There are actual differences between them. Yay!
  3. Most important (to me): The game conveys emotion! I mean when was the last time you felt the rush of maybe succeeding with a woman in a computer game? This is actual romance at some points. And thats something I extremely appreciate.
Well done my man, well done. Keep. It. Coming.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

It's close now.

I'm polishing the game while waiting for the final animations to render to completion.

I estimate that they are done sometime in the middle of next week. By then I will wrap the episode up and ship it for beta testing and proofreading.

Next week I will announce a release date for Episode 2: Maggot brothers, but today I will tease the change log (which may change slightly).

Episode 2 contains:

1709 renders

77 animations

23 songs

23 sound effects

Between waiting and polishing the episode, I'm going to start the pre-production of Episode 3.

After Episode 2 has been released and you have had some time to enjoy it, I will make a post regarding my plan for Episode 3 and the summer, since it's almost time for a vacation from my IRL job.

1000 patrons Threesome polls

If you missed it, I hit 1000 patrons this week. Which was a huge milestone.

I'm celebrating this by having patrons help designing a threesome through different polls.

You can read more about the polls .

This is the schedule for the polls.

1. Sexual positions: April 22 - May 3

2. Clothing: May 5 - May 10

3. Characters: May 12 - May 17

Currently there's a poll for sexual positions, where 5 animation types will be featured in a future threesome scene.

The front runners at the moment are (in no specific order)

4, 5, 6, 12, 16, 18, 19 and 20
1.jpeg 1 (1).jpeg 1 (2).jpeg 1 (3).jpeg 1 (4).jpeg

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

mpa71

Dec 18, 2017
So much Vaginal scenes for the community picks... Not even a single blowjob or double BJ/HJ to heat up, so disappointing..

1, 3, 6, 8, 9, 11, 12, 19 would been my picks. Then for the selection depend who's the girls.
The poll is strange, the choice of the girls should had been first, a pretty face is nice for a BJ scene, a good ass for Anal,... it's really depend who's there. Also with the possible personality or chemistry. :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes