hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Maya probably has a child to take care of.
And that child is named Derrick haha.

But seriously, it does make a lot of sense. It doesn't quite explain a lot of the mysteries, like the jacket in the closet, but that could just be a red herring anyway.

If she has a child...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All I gotta say is that her body is AMAZING for a woman with a child though. Her being trans is almost more believeable haha

The kicker will be if when you finally have sex with her she is like "please wear a condom... trust me on this one..."

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Maybe she just doesn`t like you...:rolleyes: For serious though,if your chick/dik score is correct and you go back to hang with her,it should trigger - it does for me.Perhaps Maya points play a role aswell(be nice to her)
Well, like I said above, I don't have the correct score. Chick score is too high. I thought you mean I can get the scene just by stay with her over going to the party.

dioregul

Oct 17, 2017
Well, like I said above, I don't have the correct score. Chick score is too high. I thought you mean I can get the scene just by stay with her over going to the party.
This is bug, I think. If you was good to her and also tried to kiss her you should get the scene. I had the same problem, my chick score was way too high. So before the scene started (before the dance scene), i changed dtype variable from '-3' to '-2' in console.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
This is bug, I think. If you was good to her and also tried to kiss her you should get the scene. I had the same problem, my chick score was way too high. So before the scene started (before the dance scene), i changed dtype variable from '-3' to '-2' in console.
How do you enable the console command? I don't like to use walkthrough mod .

Sin'Gul Arity

May 4, 2019
Hi guys!

Maybe I'm blind or smth but I can't figure out how to watch old scenes? No gallery yet, or it needs some actions to be unlocked?

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
I see this game has, by 0.2 ~3000 renders. That's quite big. How much is the content so far and how far can you go with the story and the various girls? Is the game at this stage satisfying (as the huge number of images would suggest) or it's more entry-level at this point (As 0.2 mark would suggest) ?
NOTE: I haven't played this at all, nor I know how many girls are there. Nor I have read anything from the producer.

In short, do we know if this game will have say 3-5 episodes or it's like 10+ ?
Should I try it or wait a few months for a couple more updates?

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This is a pleasant surprise! I didn't think I'd find a game that'd make me nostalgic for University in the form of a lewd game. More well written games with likeable, interesting characters like this one please! It's very satisfying finding diamonds like these in the troughs.

That said, not going to lie, but I almost skipped this one due to the banner image, haha. I know it sounds juvenile, but it looked overly generic that I didn't even bother reading the blurb. It was the over +100 positive ratings despite only 2 million hits that did it.

It was also a calm relief knowing that this dev has completed a game before. Considering how uncommon it is for a game to be finished, that fact gives me a good vote of confidence. This is one of those games you want to see through to the end. :)

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
It was also a calm relief knowing that this dev has completed a game before. Considering how uncommon it is for a game to be finished, that fact gives me a good vote of confidence. This is one of those games you want to see through to the end.
For real... too many people supporting devs who have no plan of action and just keep adding characters and features without actually fleshing out any content.

You should check out his previous work, Acting Lessons, too. I would say the writing is on par to this game, although I personally wasn't a fan of where the final act went.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes