Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Good one!

But seriously - or at least serious enough to recapitulate one theory...

We know about DrPinkCake's warning and we all know what happened in AL. So, yeah, we can expect some big drama - how serious and how heartbreaking, we don't know yet, BUT we can probably predict who is involved.

We're forced in relationship with Josy from the start and forced to spend the time with another girl: Maya. It's obvious that DrPinkCake wanted those two ladies as the main love interests. As we saw by now, his games aren't for those seeking extreme fetishes - it's mostly for us appreciating good stories, romances etc.

So, he deliberately made Josy and Maya as sweet, romantic, lovable "good" girls expecting most of the players will fall for them - because most of the players of his games are beforementioned people.

Why?

Because we'll be forced to choose. Josy is thinking of leaving, Maya is ready to explode. Both girls are deeply troubled and MC is the only ray of light for both.

I don't think Josy is suicidal, although I read some theories about that possibility. Maya? Maybe - but I'm still more inclined she is some kind of yandere with good self-control (for now). Yes - those bleach pics at the start could indicate suicidal tendencies, but could also be used for taking care of the evidence.

Maya doesn't have a roommate - only Derek and MC know that. She doesn't want anyone else to hear about it. Again, some theories propose she's waiting for Josy because they're lovers. But, you know, she KNOWS everything. She'll find you have a date even if you don't tell her (Derek) and I think she would find out even who is your date. She would react if she really knew Josy.

At the start of this thread, maybe first 50 pages or so, there were some jokes she killed her roommate. I wouldn't completely give up on that theory. She likes being alone - the only reason she accepted MC is cause she is starting to develop feelings toward him.

"Don't touch the closet!" - OK, she didn't use those words, but when somebody tells you something like that in the game, it's obvious you'll do the opposite. And no, I don't think the title of the film is a red herring. Yes, the title says "HIS Closet", but we can ignore that - or we can go back to sex change theory.

If we accept that title isn't misleading, what is so important about the closet? The only thing we found out of usual is that jacket. OK, maybe is, in fact, her jacket. Or maybe it was her jacket when she was he. Or that's the only thing she kept from former BF? Maybe trophy after kill? Or maybe it's a red herring.

Maybe the problem is something more obvious. Maybe she has too many dresses clothes and some of those aren't hers but of late roommate?

Her inner monologues don't strike me as sad, suicidal but more threatening, creepy. Maybe both? She doesn't want you to fall for her. I think that's the critical point: if you said "It's too late for that", I think you just awakened yandere... And if she is yandere, I think we are in danger not just from her but from Derek, too. He knows everything about her and he "didn't give up on her". Maybe she was in a mental institution after she killed her boyfriend or maybe she killed her girlfriend after she rejected Derek? She is very protective of her brother.

Of course, all of that is just my rambling and I think we'll know much more about Josy and Maya after 0.3 - I have no doubts they'll have a fair share of the story in every update. Like I said - after all, we'll be forced to choose between those two.
The sex-change theory is just not possible. The technology is just not there for her organ to act like it does when the MC gets intimate with her. Also, as I have said, the photos definitely show Maya as a girl some years before. Who has a sex-change operation that young? Especially since she would not have been legally able to have it done herself, and obviously her parents wouldn't have approved. If DrPinkCake winds up going with that, I will have lost all respect for his logic abilities, and find other games to play.

As for Maya having murdered her ex-roommate... maybe she chopped her up and gave the pieces to the cafeteria staff, which would explain why their food tastes so bad! Nah! I still don't think DrPinkCake is going to go that dark with this game. We only have a limited sample of his work (1 game), so I don't think we can say that he has a modus operandi based on that. I still think that the opening warning was a thumb in the eye, and there are no plans go so dark with this game. Of course, I've been wrong before on this subject, and as I have stated before, our beloved developer's followers don't trust him all that much. Nor do I.

hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
Good one!

But seriously - or at least serious enough to recapitulate one theory...

We know about DrPinkCake's warning and we all know what happened in AL. So, yeah, we can expect some big drama - how serious and how heartbreaking, we don't know yet, BUT we can probably predict who is involved.

We're forced in relationship with Josy from the start and forced to spend the time with another girl: Maya. It's obvious that DrPinkCake wanted those two ladies as the main love interests. As we saw by now, his games aren't for those seeking extreme fetishes - it's mostly for us appreciating good stories, romances etc.

So, he deliberately made Josy and Maya as sweet, romantic, lovable "good" girls expecting most of the players will fall for them - because most of the players of his games are beforementioned people.

Why?

Because we'll be forced to choose. Josy is thinking of leaving, Maya is ready to explode. Both girls are deeply troubled and MC is the only ray of light for both.

I don't think Josy is suicidal, although I read some theories about that possibility. Maya? Maybe - but I'm still more inclined she is some kind of yandere with good self-control (for now). Yes - those bleach pics at the start could indicate suicidal tendencies, but could also be used for taking care of the evidence.

Maya doesn't have a roommate - only Derek and MC know that. She doesn't want anyone else to hear about it. Again, some theories propose she's waiting for Josy because they're lovers. But, you know, she KNOWS everything. She'll find you have a date even if you don't tell her (Derek) and I think she would find out even who is your date. She would react if she really knew Josy.

At the start of this thread, maybe first 50 pages or so, there were some jokes she killed her roommate. I wouldn't completely give up on that theory. She likes being alone - the only reason she accepted MC is cause she is starting to develop feelings toward him.

"Don't touch the closet!" - OK, she didn't use those words, but when somebody tells you something like that in the game, it's obvious you'll do the opposite. And no, I don't think the title of the film is a red herring. Yes, the title says "HIS Closet", but we can ignore that - or we can go back to sex change theory.

If we accept that title isn't misleading, what is so important about the closet? The only thing we found out of usual is that jacket. OK, maybe is, in fact, her jacket. Or maybe it was her jacket when she was he. Or that's the only thing she kept from former BF? Maybe trophy after kill? Or maybe it's a red herring.

Maybe the problem is something more obvious. Maybe she has too many dresses clothes and some of those aren't hers but of late roommate?

Her inner monologues don't strike me as sad, suicidal but more threatening, creepy. Maybe both? She doesn't want you to fall for her. I think that's the critical point: if you said "It's too late for that", I think you just awakened yandere... And if she is yandere, I think we are in danger not just from her but from Derek, too. He knows everything about her and he "didn't give up on her". Maybe she was in a mental institution after she killed her boyfriend or maybe she killed her girlfriend after she rejected Derek? She is very protective of her brother.

Of course, all of that is just my rambling and I think we'll know much more about Josy and Maya after 0.3 - I have no doubts they'll have a fair share of the story in every update. Like I said - after all, we'll be forced to choose between those two.
This is the kind of mad rambling theorizing I can appreciate

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Complicted, i tried to be a nice guy but a nice guy ISN'T a weak nerd. I know that this game is from fans to fans but... Cmon the guy has marcial arts training, why hed allow that idiot, just cus hes jock, to run over him? In a nice guy path, sorry i might mising some things but got, were not in PORYS movie.

BTW i love the game, renders excelent, caracters well done and go roomate that right now dont remember the name lol. (just take of the pearcing, not every guy likes it).

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
i realy undersand the codex, hapened to me. wont say the story, im euro, the game is us based... still gets on my nerves that option.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
watch the opening slideshow... dave is offered beer and he refuses... he could be a couple with Chad
Anthony.png Drake.png

And his name is Anthony, by the way. ;)

Complicted, i tried to be a nice guy but a nice guy ISN'T a weak nerd. I know that this game is from fans to fans but... Cmon the guy has marcial arts training, why hed allow that idiot, just cus hes jock, to run over him? In a nice guy path, sorry i might mising some things but got, were not in PORYS movie.
I never really thought of him as weak, rather he's just too nice, lol. Assuming you play a full CHICK route rather than mix in some DIK choices then you're basically playing as a very friendly, somewhat innocent fellow. As someone mentioned, he's very much capable of taking down 3 jocks by himself as we saw during that one scene where you're given the choice to do so, but he does follow a code of ethics; which you are able to break if you so wish.

Well, Troy got that "lone shooter" vibe, tbh.
He really does. Troy appears during the flashback story that Tommy tells the group after the dildo raid assault scene.

screenshot0307.png

Even in this image he looks a bit out of place, haha.

erkper

May 16, 2018
I know the vault code for the second chapter, but I haven't been able to figure out the vault code for chapter 1. Can anyone help a maggot brother out?

Radigast

May 11, 2019
Hey guys, I am hoping to get some help. The MC has just finished up the 7th Free Roam and I cannot get the game to progress. The MC has investigated and talked to everyone at the DIK party and I thought that after talking to the two frat members upstairs the free roam was supposed to come to an end but nothing happens. Any ideas?

Reactions: eskaeska

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hey guys, I am hoping to get some help. The MC has just finished up the 7th Free Roam and I cannot get the game to progress. The MC has investigated and talked to everyone at the DIK party and I thought that after talking to the two frat members upstairs the free roam was supposed to come to an end but nothing happens. Any ideas?
There is a room you need to enter upstairs. At the top of the stairs, click investigate on the door...and then you'll see an opening as soon as you go through the door. Click investigate on that opening and it'll take you to a hallway area where you'll see 3 doors, hover at the bottom of your screen and click the black arrow which should bring up yet another door in front of you, click investigate at that door and it should bring you back out. That's the end of free roam. I had issues with this part the first time I played, hope it helps.

Reactions: Radigast

Radigast

May 11, 2019
There is a room you need to enter upstairs. At the top of the stairs, click investigate on the door...and then you'll see an opening as soon as you go through the door. Click investigate on that opening and it'll take you to a hallway area where you'll see 3 doors, hover at the bottom of your screen and click the black arrow which should bring up yet another door in front of you, click investigate at that door and it should bring you back out. That's the end of free roam. I had issues with this part the first time I played, hope it helps.
That did the trick, you are a genius! Thank you Jamie!

Reactions: Akuniz and eskaeska

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There are some heavy themes in the game already, hard drugs and prostitution, so who knows.
Certainly not I.

We are also getting warnings about STDs, and I don't see the MC running out to buy condoms anytime soon. I'm just hoping that we, as players, are able to have the principals avoid tragedy through our choices, even if we have to replay most of the game to do so.

I don't mind the heavy themes; some people might enjoy a tragic ending. I just want to be able to avoid any of those endings that might exist, somehow.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
After the house fire in AL and people really not liking that it wasn't avoidable, I think anything bad involving the main girls will be avoidable. Hopefully.

You can murder Quinn anytime though.

*Note, I dont actually dislike Quinn that much. But she is bad to Maya (aka best girl) so she is my enemy. Also, the HOTs are Sage's people, not Quinn's. Needs to be taught a lesson. :devilish:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Quinn and Tommy are the two characters in this game who have shown few (if any) redeeming qualities, and who are actively trying to lure others to the dark side.

The Tri-Alphas are too stupid to be truly evil, and Tybalt, too shallow. Even Steve has exhibited some good traits, if you chose the right option. But Quinn and Tommy surpass even Eric (of Big Brother infamy) on the evil scale.

If the developer REALLY wants to throw a twist into the plot, it should turn out that Quinn and Tommy are actually FBI agents working undercover to take down Professor Burke. :eek:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes