Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Not true - we already spoke about that:

Bella has/had a husband/boyfriend/someone.
Sage is with Chad.
Josy is in a long-distance relationship with someone.
Jill - we don't know.
Maya is the only girl not in a relationship. (confirmed)
It's true that we don't know, but I'm almost certain Jill has no bf. Remember Bella thinks we like Jill and getting too close for comfort in library, she would've probably told us that Jill has a bf to throw off MC. And Jill seems too busy to have one considering all her hobbies.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
It's true that we don't know, but I'm almost certain Jill has no bf. Remember Bella thinks we like Jill and getting too close for comfort in library, she would've probably told us that Jill has a bf to throw off MC. And Jill seems too busy to have one considering all her hobbies.
What if Jill and Bella are together? That's why she don't like us hanging around her and Jill is the only the person we've seen Bella like

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Silly GhostPhil, not wanting to see things that aren't happening. How dare you?
It would be perfect if she would just kill of everyone that wants to hop in bed with me. She is my only one, so the others should get away from me :D

Reactions: Mytez

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
And that's why we needed a Leah romance route, if MC didn't cheat on her, nothing wrong would have happened.
I actually never came that far in that game, but hearing that there isn't even a romance route with her makes it a bit sad. I mean she wasn't my favorite in the game, but the fact that there seems to be no way to prevent that one scene is a bit undesirable ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I actually never came that far in that game, but hearing that there isn't even a romance route with her makes it a bit sad. I mean she wasn't my favorite in the game, but the fact that there seems to be no way to prevent that one scene is a bit undesirable ;)
Technically, there is a way to have Leah

• Thinking Face

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
If Bella is Jill from the future, and Bella's husband is dead....wouldn't that mean MC dies if he gets with Jill? Or he gets cucked and Jill marries someone else and MC then murders him. Which would lead to MC and Quinn getting together when they meet at the local murderer hangout.
Blasphemy of the highest degree.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I meant the ones at the end of the update.
Yeah, I remembered later.
I don't think scenes from Episode 3 are something important right now because those pics could be something that didn't happen yet or...

Another crazy theory - but somehow very possible, if I may say so:

Let us say someone took pics of Chad under the shower. You know how in teen comedies big muscled men tend to be short in other departments? And when I said "someone", I thought about usual suspects: Quinn or Tommy.

Tbh, Tommy is the more probable culprit but let's do Quinn first (no, not in that way name88).

So, Quinn took pics because she needs ammo for keeping Sage preoccupied with Chad's affair so she could do what she wants with HOTs. When she heard of or even saw MC's fight with AAAs, she sent Chad those pics and all of the Alphas would think of just one person who could do that because they saw him in the gym. Quinn would do that because she likes chaos or just for fun. I mean, she used shocker on MC just so she could mess up with Maya.

But Tommy is my favourite suspect here.

Tommy knows MC isn't afraid of jocks and Tommy has a big grudge with them. Taking pics of Chad and then spreading them on campus and sending them to him... Now, that would enrage Alphas! If Tommy was hidden during MC's fight with AAAs, he knows they'll accuse MC of taking those pics. And remember what Jacob said to MC after making up with Sage? "We'll keep your back"...

So, he'll stage attack of jocks on MC and DIKs will react and... We have a full-blown war and Tommy has a chance for revenge.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have another theory. The initiation gives me double dragons vibes... two brothers facing impossible odds only to find out there is one last trial.... getting the other arrested

• Thinking Face
Reactions: smokebox

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have another theory. The initiation gives me double dragons vibes... two brothers facing impossible odds only to find out there is one last trial.... getting the other arrested
But that didn't happen in previous years. Tommy and Rusty, John Boy and Jacob...

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes