bmat

Sep 2, 2018
I am stuck at the first DIK party, where you have to talk to all of the people after the initiation scene. I have talked to everyone, clicked everything in the guide, and it just won't progress. Any ideas?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah, I remembered later.
I don't think scenes from Episode 3 are something important right now because those pics could be something that didn't happen yet or...

Another crazy theory - but somehow very possible, if I may say so:

Let us say someone took pics of Chad under the shower. You know how in teen comedies big muscled men tend to be short in other departments? And when I said "someone", I thought about usual suspects: Quinn or Tommy.

Tbh, Tommy is the more probable culprit but let's do Quinn first (no, not in that way name88).

So, Quinn took pics because she needs ammo for keeping Sage preoccupied with Chad's affair so she could do what she wants with HOTs. When she heard of or even saw MC's fight with AAAs, she sent Chad those pics and all of the Alphas would think of just one person who could do that because they saw him in the gym. Quinn would do that because she likes chaos or just for fun. I mean, she used shocker on MC just so she could mess up with Maya.

But Tommy is my favourite suspect here.

Tommy knows MC isn't afraid of jocks and Tommy has a big grudge with them. Taking pics of Chad and then spreading them on campus and sending them to him... Now, that would enrage Alphas! If Tommy was hidden during MC's fight with AAAs, he knows they'll accuse MC of taking those pics. And remember what Jacob said to MC after making up with Sage? "We'll keep your back"...

So, he'll stage attack of jocks on MC and DIKs will react and... We have a full-blown war and Tommy has a chance for revenge.
I`m always for doing Quinn brother but holy shit what if my Quinn is the secret Chads lover?o_O Nooooooo!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But Jill has an alibi.... Tybalt wouldn't steal her panties if there were many missing
Tybalt doesn`t strike me as the brightest lightbulb in the box ;)

Lets see,HoT`s used to party with the jocks,the question is do we know that Quinn wants to take over or is that just an assumed fantasy? If the former is true,than she would definitly messed around with Sage,either directly or indirectly...so one of the HoT`s being Chad`s lover would make perfect sens...

BUT

We know for a FACT that PinkCake likes plot twists and he is the author of the game,with all the power over the story and Jill would make a shocking twist so in conclusion it`s Jill 100%

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Tybalt doesn`t strike me as the brightest lightbulb in the box ;)

Lets see,HoT`s used to party with the jocks,the question is do we know that Quinn wants to take over or is that just an assumed fantasy? If the former is true,than she would definitly messed around with Sage,either directly or indirectly...so one of the HoT`s being Chad`s lover would make perfect sens...

BUT

We know for a FACT that PinkCake likes plot twists and he is the author of the game,with all the power over the story and Jill would make a shocking twist so in conclusion it`s Jill 100%
I mean, there is absolutely no evidence about Jill and Chad but if we look at other main girls, they all have their share of mysteries and dramas. Except for Jill...

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Jill and Bella would be the knife twists that can hurt the most, but Bella has the alibi that until that night with the MC no man has touched her in 3 years, while Jill is still very mysterious and none of us would expect her to be involved with Chad, but i still hope for the Chad is gay theory to be true

4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes