smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I have one more crazy theory..., 1% of chance in this one but fuck it, the MC said to Maya that he had a Girlfriend before, what if the mysterious person if is a girl is his ex? it would be unexpected and could create more tension even if is not one of the L.I

Reactions: vir_cotto

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
We know for a FACT that PinkCake likes plot twists and he is the author of the game,with all the power over the story and Jill would make a shocking twist so in conclusion it`s Jill 100%
Well we know Josy is in a long distance relationship... so it would connect things a lot if Chad is cheating on Sage for Josy and he is the long distance boyfriend. Yet another reason for Chad to hate MC. It's more likely to be Josy than Jill.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
And the photos could be of MC and Josy making out. It kinda makes sense.
Well as long as people focus on Josy being the lover than Jill. I'll single-handedly preserve Jill's best girl reputation if I have to.
I thought it was Cathy the redhead teacher, but then again the subtle slap on the ass when the MC was walking away from her could be a small sign could be nothing :unsure:
Also she didn't really slap his ass, she softly grabbed it, because MC hardly noticed since he never commented.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well we know Josy is in a long distance relationship... so it would connect things a lot if Chad is cheating on Sage for Josy and he is the long distance boyfriend. Yet another reason for Chad to hate MC. It's more likely to be Josy than Jill.
We`ve been through this multiple times before,10bln at least,my initial guess was Josey but now because of Vir_Cotto`s deduction I`m thinking it`s one of the HoT`s but since you guys are being such dicks to my favourite girl I`m gonna spread propaganda that it`s Jill. <3

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
:ROFLMAO: ladymaria2072 really pulled out the:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill can't be the mystery girl for one precise reason....And it's canon and part of the code.... she gets upset when MC complimented her body. Do you really think an evolutionary misstep like Chad would be a smooth talker?
Sorry name88 but your propaganda is shit just like Quinn... have a good day

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
We`ve been through this multiple times before,10bln at least,my initial guess was Josey but now because of Vir_Cotto`s deduction I`m thinking it`s one of the HoT`s but since you guys are being such dicks to my favourite girl I`m gonna spread propaganda that it`s Jill. <3
The Jill thing is even less believable than Josy having an STD or Maya becoming psycho. But yeah it has to be one of the Hots, but if PinkCake REALLY wants to drop a bomb then it could be Josy.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Jill can't be the mystery girl for one precise reason....And it's canon and part of the code.... she gets upset when MC complimented her body. Do you really think an evolutionary misstep like Chad would be a smooth talker?
Sorry name88 but your propaganda is shit just like Quinn... have a good day
So she`s a lesbian?Gotcha.
You know what Quinn has that Jill lacks? - PERSONALITY.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes