Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
There's trees outside and everything is made of wood, probably a cabin or some shit.
A cabin in the woods huh... interesting. I think DPC might be adding new girls for the takeout for different episodes, so it doesn't get boring ordering the same girls over and over.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
A cabin in the woods huh... interesting. I think DPC might be adding new girls for the takeout for different episodes, so it doesn't get boring ordering the same girls over and over.
Yeah, cabin in the woods, blue hair, must be the merman.

A new dish per update, sound awesome.

I feel like such man-whore...
It took you long enough :p

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Or we could go with BaDIK: Dreamcatcher. I think Quinn has a worm inside her - probably hundreds in her short lifetime and in all holes...
That will explain why Jill feels so distant and curious about everything, she's the Duddits of the game. I feel bad for doubting her now.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I've been reading the last 200 pages carefully and I'm going to launch a new theme..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's not a best girl, it's entirely subjective, and as much as you repeat it you are not going to change anyone's mind but make him get tired of hearing about the character.

There. New theme.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
There's not a best girl, it's entirely subjective, and as much as you repeat it you are not going to change anyone's mind but make him get tired of hearing about the character.

There. New theme.
B-b-but... the last 100 pages say otherwise... We've had someone who favours Bella say that Jill might be the canon Li:unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes