vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
She seems like the type to want some sort of revenge,more importantly image her being hurt twice in a row - assuming mc will have fun with her but will ultimately choose some one else
That's what worries me about her I wouldn't pick her for that reason alone she strikes me as the jealous and paranoid type
Exactly that! I really hope my theory about "Maya's working on sex-phone and chatting with Chad" is nonsense because I think Sage is capable of doing something terrible. We didn't see that side of Sage but everyone has it - and, quite frankly, that would be the only reason why she wants to know with whom is Chad cheating on her.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Exactly that! I really hope my theory about "Maya's working on sex-phone and chatting with Chad" is nonsense because I think Sage is capable of doing something terrible. We didn't see that side of Sage but everyone has it - and, quite frankly, that would be the only reason why she wants to know with whom is Chad cheating on her.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And you're theory on Maya I also hope your wrong she just doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that she seems more reserved especially around the MC.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And you're theory on Maya I also hope your wrong she just doesn't seem like the kind of person to do that she seems more reserved especially around the MC.
Thing is, she doesn't need to be any different than she already is - shy and sweet - because she is working behind a phone with a false name...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Well, i guess. Maybe. Perhaps a bit more 'maincharacter' in her per chance? :cool:
It's hard to tell what is the real character of any of the girls for now. I think we need at least one more update, maybe even two to be sure.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's hard to tell what is the real character of any of the girls for now. I think we need at least one more update, maybe even two to be sure.
I'd say even more. I'm on the stance that this is one of those stories where i'm intereted to know more about all the girls and will pursue relationship with each and every one even if it requires a separate playthrough for each. Yeah, i blame PinkCake fully.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Oh My God, i just talked about in a different thread that i wanna see a random weird blonde haired totally egoistic douche guy named Kaiser! In tribute to Cobra Mission! And look at that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It is non-sens:
Maya needs money - she wouldnt need it as much,if she would be a sex phone worker
Chad sends his lover lingerie - you cant do that with phone sex workers.

I dont think Sage will go berserk,Carrie style - the question I`m pondering is - is she really interested in the player or is that her way of getting revenge.

She also might be so interested who the lover is because she wants revenge on that person more than she does on Chad

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
It is non-sens:
Maya needs money - she wouldnt need it as much,if she would be a sex phone worker

I dont think Sage will go berserk,Carrie style - the question I`m pondering is - is she really interested in the player or is that her way of getting revenge.

She also might be so interested who the lover is because she wants revenge on that person more than she does on Chad
Yes, she wants revenge on Chad's secret lover. I already said that's the only possible reason why she wants to know who is that.

About that thing with Maya: I didn't say it's plausible but I can reply to your statements.
1. I don't know how much money you can make working on sex-phone but I doubt anyone got rich except the owner of that sex-line company. So, Maya probably doesn't swim in the money.
2. She could have P. O. box just for that kind of exchange with her clients.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yes, she wants revenge on Chad's secret lover. I already said that's the only possible reason why she wants to know who is that.

About that thing with Maya: I didn't say it's plausible but I can reply to your statements.
1. I don't know how much money you can make working on sex-phone but I doubt anyone got rich except the owner of that sex-line company. So, Maya probably doesn't swim in the money.
2. She could have P. O. box just for that kind of exchange with her clients.
Too much mental gymnastics to make it work plus someone did noticed(in the far past of this thread) that it couldn`t be Maya because both Chad and Maya RECIVED a call.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Ah Dr. PinkCake, from a game where the MC is too physically pathetic to drag 2 90 pound girls out of a house fire to a game where there are literally only 4 characters that aren't complete cunts.

Not that that's a bad thing mind you. The writing is great again, the "morning after" with Bella was fucking hilarious.

Oh, and Jill is best girl so far, and one of the 3-4 "good" people (if you don't count professors). The rest of them...no :

Josy leads the MC on, and his dumb ass keeps that flame going. She needs a "nah, fuck her, forget about her" option early on
Maya is perfectly fine using the MC for her own ends to get money, her only redeeming quality is being Derek's sister
Sage is using the MC to get back at Chad the Fag (seriously, guarantee that guy's cheating on her with some BBC guy). If it wasn't for that she might be ok - edit : I take it back, forgot about the whole attitude thing near the start with the guitar and his things, not cool at all
Isabella...might be ok since she's looking out for her friend Jill, but that bitch had a serious attitude problem at first, boy
Quinn...I doubt anyone would bother to piss on that cunt if she was on fire, she needs a few smacks upside her head
Camila and Riona are just whores, so...meh, whatever, neither of them are relationship material that's for sure
Jade and Cathy are fine so far, if you're into the "milf" thing I'm assuming they're there to represent, but they don't seem to be complete assholes so that puts them above a lot of others

All that said, the game's awesome because it manages to evoke this kind of emotional response just by how the characters are written and how they act, which is one of the reasons I liked Acting Lessons too. Dude really does have some writing skills, and the models / renders are obviously gorgeous.
Yes Jill is best girl no doubt, but there's no need to shit on the others THAT badly, especially Maya and Bella, I kinda understand your opinion on Josy and Sage though.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Too much mental gymnastics to make it work plus someone did noticed(in the far past of this thread) that it couldn`t be Maya because both Chad and Maya RECIVED a call.
As I said, it's just a thought and probably there is nothing in it.

And about that both receiving call? Yeah, I know Anthony, I think, said Chad received the call but Chad could have faked that - and we're talking about Anthony - the guy with negative IQ. His conversation probably wasn't with Maya and that phone call was exactly for that purpose - to make us think she is his secret girl. But there is always a tiny possibility, so...

Nathan Young

Jul 8, 2017
It is non-sens:

I think Sage was using Mc to find out who the lover is, but now she is starting to like Mc.

I see it like this;
Josy is the new Megan, Maya is the new Melissa, Jill is the new best girl, Bella is just a time traveller, Derek is just Derek, Cathy and Jade are the cheerleaders from AL, Quinn is the less sadistic Leah and Sage is the new Rana. Someone needs to set Sage straight like Liam did to Rana.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I think Sage was using Mc to find out who the lover is, but now she is starting to like Mc.

I see it like this;
Josy is the new Megan, Maya is the new Melissa, Jill is the new best girl, Bella is just a time traveller, Derek is just Derek, Cathy and Jade are the cheerleaders from AL, Quinn is the less sadistic Leah and Sage is the new Rana. Someone needs to set Sage straight like Liam did to Rana.
Derek is just a goofy dumber Liam.

Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes