name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
(1)No other girl or DIK's pledge suffered the same thing.(2)Why? Because Quinn found that funny.
1.You`re assuming that,we have no idea.
2.Maybe Quinn gets off from watching or from tazing people or she just really wanted the MC to be there for her own pleasure.

But, please, tell me - did MC give up of pledging to DIKs after being forced to run around naked? After being tazed?
No.Because I`m hoping for some more action with Quinn!

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
That's a shame, it's always fun to discuss stuff with different people.
I'm not being biased but I do think a lot of these lurkers are Jill lovers too. I've consistently seen the same lurkers like my comments (and others) about Jill being best girl. Besides, if these same lurkers started commenting we'd see more 'Jill is best girl', I'm sure you wouldn't like that :unsure:.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Honestly at this point I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop with Jill. Her rally / event / thing she's trying to organize is probably going to be about skinning and eating live kittens or something just to get her in line with the other girls. :sneaky:

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Honestly at this point I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop with Jill. Her rally / event / thing she's trying to organize is probably going to be about skinning and eating live kittens or something just to get her in line with the other girls. :sneaky:
She's that good huh, that you need to imagine her killing kittens to bring her down on the other girls level that you love shitting on.

Reactions: vir_cotto

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
She's that good huh, that you need to imagine her killing kittens to bring her down on the other girls level that you love shitting on.
Well, yeah, kinda. She hasn't been anything except nice to the MC both in person and when he was gone like when she defended him against Bella's accusations when they were in the library. In fact as far as I can recall the only "bad" thing in her "column" is when she up and left the yoga thing without saying bye to anyone to follow Tybalt.

Reactions: Nevu

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh come on man look at the comment:

I'm not being biased but I do think a lot of these lurkers are Jill lovers too. I've consistently seen the same lurkers like my comments (and others) about Jill being best girl. Besides, if these same lurkers started commenting we'd see more 'Jill is best girl', I'm sure you wouldn't like that :unsure:.
Its literally liked by two people whom I've never seen comment, but always liking Jill stuff. I'm telling you, half the lurkers are Jill fans too, I'm really not being biased.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

ozinc

May 30, 2018
is there a chance the new zoey girl can be a teacher or an intern (if that counts) since we have to fuck a teacher

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
I think Sage was using Mc to find out who the lover is, but now she is starting to like Mc.

I see it like this;
Josy is the new Megan, Maya is the new Melissa, Jill is the new best girl, Bella is just a time traveller, Derek is just Derek, Cathy and Jade are the cheerleaders from AL, Quinn is the less sadistic Leah and Sage is the new Rana. Someone needs to set Sage straight like Liam did to Rana.
No one needs to do anything to Sage, she's great as she is.

Personally i don't get the Jill love but different strokes for different strokes.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes