Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
The only thing i really care about and wish to achieve is.. to have dad finally build a toilet. I mean have you seen that? That toiletbowl is just there in something of a hallway! I wanna have a proper toilet at home. Thats my life-goal.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Out of all the characters so far we are made to feel sorry for her the most her brother is the only one that's ever been there for her and now she is getting into all these situations that might not end too well for her although she now has the MC as her 2nd person that will be there for her, but you do get a sense of depression around her maybe she has attempted suicide before?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Out of all the characters so far we are made to feel sorry for her the most her brother is the only one that's ever been there for her and now she is getting into all these situations that might not end too well for her although she now has the MC as her 2nd person that will be there for her, but you do get a sense of depression around her maybe she has attempted suicide before?
I don`t remember having such vibes around her at all...she`s cheerful like,90% of the time

Reactions: Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She is cheerful, and what about that other 10%? we just know there is something else going on there.
Talking about her family makes her angry - which sets her motivation of movin` on,on her own(which might be a reason why she needs money - she doesn`t want it from her fam?) - and she`s sad cause of what she did to the player.I`m no shrink but my medalion ain`t tingling,no disturbance of the force sens I either

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Talking about her family makes her angry - which sets her motivation of movin` on,on her own(which might be a reason why she needs money - she doesn`t want it from her fam?) - and she`s sad cause of what she did to the player.I`m no shrink but my medalion ain`t tingling,no disturbance of the force sens I either
There are at least two or three layers of her sadness/dissatisfaction. Out of all the notes I took, I think more than half is about her - and that's not because she's one of my fav girls. Of course, she also has the most content out of all LIs.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There are at least two or three layers of her sadness/dissatisfaction. Out of all the notes I took, I think more than half is about her - and that's not because she's one of my fav girls. Of course, she also has the most content out of all LIs.
Ok,care to share some of your conclusions?

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes