CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
probably the best, most interesting, looking of all the girls.
I'd argue that Maya is the most fleshed out and interesting of all the current girls we have, but i mean that's just an opinion
And i don't know, i feel like people are talking as if this is a 0.7 build, it is next to impossible if not shortsighted to say that DPC is a fool and needs to change his game, just so people can have their way, it is his game.
What he does with it is his choice
Also if you guys recall, Megan was supposed to be the only LI in AL, but then people (myself included) pressured him into making Melissa a main LI, then look what happened
All i'm trying to say is let DPC make his game, the way he wants to make it

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Still though, you'd pursue Jill over Sage/Bella/Josy, despite knowing her the least. Says a lot about her through your eyes.
Not really,more about the other girls tbh,Bella is just not my type,Sage is always trouble,depending on what the deal with her realtionship is,I might actually pick Josy over Jill.

Jill doesn`t have any deal-breakers yet,that`s all.

• Wow
Reactions: Hawke84 and Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
You simply get this from the wrong end and probably miss the point. Nobody would talk about the guy then :) Quinn is interesting because Quinn is a girl. She triggers contradictory response on the emotional level. It stirs the hearts of people. Exactly what you want as a creator. Quinn serves its purpose perfectly because Quinn is a girl and has a personality and the game have scenes with her. Otherwise she'd be just some random generic badguy #n.

That you bother with her shows that the opposite of what you say is true. That this is how things are better! Because this is how she makes you emotionally invested :)
I don`t even see her as a villian

"She triggers contradictory response on the emotional level"
No she doesn`t
She`s a romantic interest in my eyes wether DPC intended it or not

"Quinn serves its purpose perfectly"
Is she a mother and a wife yet?No?Than I have to dissagree

"That this is how things are better!"
they`re not...they`re like...5 milion times worse...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Also if you guys recall, Megan was supposed to be the only LI in AL, but then people (myself included) pressured him into making Melissa a main LI, then look what happened
Did this actually happen? I started playing halfway through the game's development. Does that means that we can influence him into changing the LIs of this game?

He is just craving his next Jane fix don't mind him :p
I need my dose of perfect woman, it's been so long...

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Did this actually happened? I started playing halfway through the game's development. Does that means that we can influence him into changing the LIs of this game?

I need my dose of perfect woman, it's been so long...
smh man
I'm saying don't do that or we'll get another House fire
Have some faith in DPC

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mytez

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Unfortunately i played AL after was completed, and i already knew about the fire and Leah before playing, so every scene i was like? is it now ?, oh i am sure that is now, maybe these guys tricked me and there is no fire, maybe if i avoid this crazy chick she wont set the girls on fire, i spent the whole game worried about the damn fire

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes