smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
I don't think Jill is a virgin and i am not worried about that, what worries me is while MC and Jill are busy having sex, MC listen to some weird noise and look at the window and we catch Tybalt jerking off sniffing that pantie he stole, being a cuck like he is this is something that i can see he doing, MC will have to stop having sex with Jill and we will see the first naked fight of the game :ROFLMAO:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Do something with you in the bedroom?

...Want her to go all yandere and chop off your dick after she finds out you talk to other girls?
Nice one its not like that, i like her personality she's tough woman , she dont break even when someone cheated on her or they talked bad about her .... she smile and hide this angry to put it in some kind of revenge , she dont close her self becoz something bad happen to her ...she's an open woman she need the right man to love her ... damn deep talking :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vir_cotto

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Mido will hit you over the head again if she needs to if you keep talking like that.
Oh come on you know I wasn't serious. Who would hurt Jill right ?
Don't mean to offend, but why do so many people get angry at the chance of Jill not being a virgin? As much as i like Jill, she isn't my main girl so whether she's a virgin or not doesn't make that much difference to me
Shut up she has to be :eek: Main girl or not. It's part of the thread's folklore.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Don't mean to offend, but why do so many people get angry at the chance of Jill not being a virgin? As much as i like Jill, she isn't my main girl so whether she's a virgin or not doesn't make that much difference to me
Some people want to believe that she's the purest thing ever, that in a game where every girl has a fucked up thing about them, she's going to magically be the only one who doesn't.

And that purity includes her not having any sexual experience, so that's why they want her to be a virgin, to prevent her "angelic" image to be tainted.

But she's a college girl, so she has probably fucked at least a couple of dudes.

PabloLorenzo

Oct 10, 2017
Oh come on you know I wasn't serious. Who would hurt Jill right ?

Shut up she has to be :eek: Main girl or not. It's part of the thread's folklore.
Apart from that and the Quinn worship, what would you say are the most important parts of the thread's folklore?

Some people want to believe that she's the purest thing ever, that in a game where every girl has a fucked up thing about them, she's going to magically be the only one who doesn't.

And that purity includes her not having any sexual experience, so that's why they want her to be a virgin, to prevent her "angelic" image to be tainted.

But she's a college girl, so she has probably fucked at least a couple of dudes.
Thanks for explaining, i gotta say i'm inclined to agree with you about Jill

Reactions: AdliQuiBoit

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Man that's a waste of a few pages all up in opinions about one girl being a virgin or not. SMH
From those of us who have experience... WHO CARES???
A girl is her own person with her own mind and history. It doesn't really matter if she's a virgin or not as long as she wants to be with the MC. Put it this way. You would have sex with a Hot MILF, right?? All those threads salivating over this or that hot milf. By definition, a milf is usually not a virgin. And we have MILFS in college sooo..
I honestly don't see a valid reason for that debate over virginity.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Since Tybalt has a watermelon fetish, I wonder what Jill's fruit/vegetable of choice is?

Banana?
Carrot?
Eggplant?

• Thinking Face

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Don’t forget that Maya is an Angel and is as of now the indisputable best girl.
If you look into Maya’s eyes all your problems go away for that duration of time
I don't know... Maya's eyes when focused on that scary film during that scene where the MC lays next to her. Don't get me wrong I am on teamMaya, but in the back of my mind I hope she doesn't go Lorena Bobbitt on the MC. lol

4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes