Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Don’t forget that Maya is an Angel and is as of now the indisputable best girl.
If you look into Maya’s eyes all your problems go away for that duration of time
I don't know... Maya's eyes when focused on that scary film during that scene where the MC lays next to her. Don't get me wrong I am on teamMaya, but in the back of my mind I hope she doesn't go Lorena Bobbitt on the MC. lol

Reactions: vir_cotto

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
She looks perfect I think she could rock any hairstyle maybe the new one will just take time to grow on you, I'm starting to like her even more than I did.
When it comes to Maya i'm not really interested in her cuteness really, she looks hot of course, but the story she has. I really am curious what she would tell about her predicament. That family picture sure hints that his dad is a male cahuvinist but it could be that Maya is a bastard. Mom got pregnant while cheating, dad figured it out, they remained together to avoid scandal but dad never could accept her as his own thus becoming the unwanted, unloved child.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
When it comes to Maya i'm not really interested in her cuteness really, she looks hot of course, but the story she has. I really am curious what she would tell about her predicament. That family picture sure hints that his dad is a male cahuvinist but it could be that Maya is a bastard. Mom got pregnant while cheating, dad figured it out, they remained together to avoid scandal but dad never could accept her as his own thus becoming the unwanted, unloved child.
Derek would be a bastard too since he is a twin. It would be really unfair if the father despised maya for being illegitimate when derek is also bastard.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That`s a good theory
but
How would Maya and Derek be twins if that would be the case?
Also if you guys recall, Megan was supposed to be the only LI in AL, but then people (myself included) pressured him into making Melissa a main LI, then look what happened
All i'm trying to say is let DPC make his game, the way he wants to make it
If this is true - which I doubt since Melissa was set-up since the very 1st episode - but if true than that`s even more evidence DPC needs to listen to the feedback.Imagine AL with only Megan in it...that would be nice looking,blend af story,with some funny gags in it.The potential of other characters would be completly wasted.I argue most of the problems of AL could have been fixed by simply adding Leah path to the game,a bit more work,yes but a lot more player satisfaction with overall product.

And now we`re in a situation where another great character`s potential might be wasted,say all you want but whenever Quinn enters the scene,she gets the spotlight,it`s all hers,I mean you put Quinn in the middle of the entire Victoria`s secret catalgue and Quinn still gets 100% of my attention.Even the people who "hate" her would love to hate fuck her - it`s a yuge fucking waste.

Same with teachers,those paths could have been very interesting and sexy af.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Same with teachers,those paths could have been very interesting and sexy af.
Plenty of ideas for a spinoff, hell half of these side chicks could have their own game maybe even set before or after the events of BADik I'd like to see more of Quinn's backstory the most interesting character of the game at least deserves that

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Interesting theory - not better than reptile-hierophants, mind you, but still...
Possibility for twins to have different fathers is extremely rare conditions. While I don't know how much DPC is prone to such explanation, there is, again, one problem with that theory - and we're talking about Maya, so it's normal every theory about her is problematic:

We still don't know what her father wants in exchange for paying tuition.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Jill Fans: "Jill's hymen better be intact when we finally bang her"

DPC making it so that Jill isn't a virgin and has had plenty of sexual experience and is secretly a thot: View attachment 343548
Mormont Mytez vir_cotto

could be worst Jill could a Futa

name88

probably isnt going to happen so im bold enough to make this statement if the game comes out today Quinn will be my number 1 girl and i would tickle her daily until she cries out Johnster please stick your big dick in me

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes