Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
With her ex in the freezer in the garage.
I frankly wouldn't care as long as its not me. Whats to point to have 5 LIs only the make them all the same under some slight differences in the demeanor. All nice and friendly girls who'd all wanna have a nice long walk in the park giggling on shitty puns? Thats fine for one but why bother with 5 of the same type then.

It would be nice for a change if the difference of the girls would be more than just haircolour and bra size.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Come on man I'm sure she has emotions we just haven't been deep down into that part of Quinn yet as she is the antagonist it will always be hard to accept her.
View attachment 344200
No,no,no...
Her emotions are not hidden anywhere,they`re right in the open,not once does she holds back anything,not freakin` once...
I dont know what kind of mind tricks vir_cotto uses but I swear,everytime he gets his special tea and starts writting novels some of you guys are just eatin` it like young pelicans

I`m not joking when I say I don`t see her as a villian,for some reason it has been assumed that this story has a villian and since Quinn is more interesting than Tybalt and Chad combined,than she`s the villian.
I don`t share that sentiment at all.
I've read the last 8 pages and i found it so tiring i lost the will to even make some witty remark.. :rolleyes:
Oh man you felt the entire impact of the whole fucking thing at once?That must have been epic :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I`m not joking when I say I don`t see her as a villian,for some reason it has been assumed that this story has a villian and since Quinn is more interesting than Tybalt and Chad combined,than she`s the villian.
I don`t share that sentiment at all.
Yes but villains are always much cooler they usually get the best lair or outfits and both of those for Quinn ain't too shabby. Then again the real villain might only make their presence knowing later on in the game as Leah did.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Yes but villains are always much cooler they usually get the best lair or outfits and both of those for Quinn ain't too shabby. Then again the real villain might only make their presence knowing later on in the game as Leah did.
Yeah, that's the main problem with name88's views. On the one hand, he doesn't admit Quinn is a villain and, on the other hand, he doesn't allow possibility there is someone behind Quinn and/or Tommy who is the true evil mastermind.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That is all true,she has all the attributes of a bad girl but she needs to do something villiainous in the game not in the imagination of the players,to be a villian.I don`t consider edgy pranks to be enough for that.

Yeah, that's the main problem with name88's views. On the one hand, he doesn't admit Quinn is a villain and, on the other hand, he doesn't allow possibility there is someone behind Quinn and/or Tommy who is the true evil mastermind.
I do allow such possibility,I simply find it unlikely - why?
Because the whole thing works as it is,it doesn`t look like they need a mastermind.
But it is possible(eyes on Burke :LOL:)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I don’t know if you’ll understand this but I finished the lumina quest today and I obtained bad juju.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
As much as I hate Tybalt, I think he's just a rich moron and nothing more; Tommy is definitely the smarter and the most dangerous one, so he might be the real villain IMO, and not because of Josy. Surely having him as the main villain/antagonist could make things more interesting for anyone who want to have a serious relationship with Josy.

Chad is a douche to get rid of if you want to be with Sage.

Quinn "could be" Tommy's right hand, IF she's not the main villain herself.

But knowing DPC anything could happen.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
As much as I hate Tybalt, I think he's just a rich moron and nothing more; Tommy is definitely the smarter and the most dangerous one, so he might be the real villain IMO, and not because of Josy. Surely having him as the main villain/antagonist could make things more interesting for anyone who want to have a serious relationship with Josy.

Chad is a douche to get rid of if you want to be with Sage.

Quinn "could be" Tommy's right hand, IF she's not the main villain herself.

But knowing DPC anything could happen.
I agree though I still think someone is pulling the strings around there. As what's going on in the school is way too big of a scheme for Tommy and Quinn alone to run and manage.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In acting lessons, I thought it was going to be whoever Melissa's dad was dealing with, him and the corrupt cop but look what happened there and then there was the idiot that Rena was dating, so with this, it might not be so straight forward with who the real villain will be.

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes