TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
The real villain is that professor guy, the one you meet at the library. He shows up a couple times, he is the only side-character that seemingly has no role as of yet that shows up different times. He is important, in one way or another.
He is the perfect evil mastermind behind everything: a seemingly normal person that no one has any reason to suspect, Quinn and Tommy are obvious threats, professor Burke is a much more subtle one.

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I agree though I still think someone is pulling the strings around there. As what's going on in the school is way too big of a scheme for Tommy and Quin alone to run and manage.
Of course, it could be likely someone we didn't see yet or even someone above suspicion, like one of the teachers we do or don't know yet.
More likely the real mastermind is an adult who is obviously covering his/her traces, maybe Bella's husband, the dean, one of the janitors and so on.
I just made an assumpion based on the characters in the poll.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Of course, it could be likely someone we didn't see yet or even someone above suspicion, like one of the teachers we do or don't know yet.
More likely the real mastermind is an adult who is obviously covering his/her traces, maybe Bella's husband, the dean, one of the janitors and so on.
I just made an assumpion based on the characters in the poll.
The invisible interior designer of the bathrooms.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
He is the perfect evil mastermind behind everything: a seemingly normal person that no one has any reason to suspect, Quinn and Tommy are obvious threats, professor Burke is a much more subtle one.
He is the one covering for and organizing the prostitution/drug ring that Quinn runs. She is his #2, the student that recruits and figures out potential girls/customers while he runs things behind the scenes. Which is also why Sage doesn't know about it. Quinn is the #2 HOT but why would Burke want the #2 HOT under his influence and not the #1 HOT? Simple. Sage is a naughty girl, but she isn't a corrupt or evil one so he targets Quinn for his underling role instead. So Burke and Quinn get Chad to cheat on her, which distracts Sage so Quinn/Burke can work their influence right under her nose.

To further expand on this. I bet Burke is one of Quinns professors, he probably alters her grades in exchange for service, thats how their deal started. Sage said the HOTS have each others backs, but Quinn obviously doesn't. Which is more evidence that she doesn't know about it. Sage is also quite controlling, look at her basically stalking Chad. She wouldn't let Quinn runs things. Also wouldn't be shocked if Chads "girl" doesn't actually exist, he got catfished by Quinn/Burke.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The true villain is DPC, he made us like all this girls and then throw them into some random fire, give them some loser BF (chad,tybald,Bella undead husband,maybe he is a zombie), or make them like NTR games , so in the end it is all his fault
If he pulls that again and campus catches fire and out of all 5 "main girls" I can save only 1...
I`m going to look for Quinn :giggle:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That college is full of dudes, they could die too, why just the girls? make us choose between the girls and the dik bros, for each of the 5 main girls put a dik bro to save, so we can let Tommy,Rust,John boy, Leon,Jamie and Nick die, Jacob will survive and become the president, its a win win situation, family comes first my ass, pussy comes first :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes