Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
And the hymen would be the root of evil?
I'm sure Kassandra always salutes with "Hi, men!"

I know he's probably a plot point to make her seem sexually frustrated enough to be attracted to MC. But I want to see Bella's husband, I want to know what kind of man would marry a woman as cold as her. If he's military, which are usually the chads, why would he marry someone like Bella? I know she will open up to MC, because he's special, but I'm curious to know what kind of man she's interested in.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018

I know he's probably a plot point to make her seem sexually frustrated enough to be attracted to MC. But I want to see Bella's husband, I want to know what kind of man would marry a woman as cold as her. If he's military, which are usually the chads, why would he marry someone like Bella? I know she will open up to MC, because he's special, but I'm curious to know what kind of man she's interested in.
Maybe she become cold because of him or because of wtf happened to him, i want to know more about Bella character before she and MC decide to jump in a bed, from their talk in the car about that music and MC's dad she seems to be a very romantic and caring woman, it would be nice if we can actually romance her before doing anything sexual, we already have cum dumpsters like Josy and Quinns restaurant, i hope Bella is a hard one despite her sexual frustrations, the first step should be make her smile and i am not even joking this time .

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018

Maybe, just maybe, Bella wasn't a cold person in the first place and she became like this after her marriage, because of her husband. I'm kinda curious to see the face of the man who had the guts to neglect a beautiful woman like her wife... and then get rid of him for good.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Maybe, just maybe, Bella wasn't a cold person in the first place and she became like this after her marriage, because of her husband. I'm kinda curious to see the face of the man who had the guts to neglect a beautiful woman like her wife... and then get rid of him for good.
I want to know her, to know if she was always cold or was something that changed her. To know why she's like that with everyone but Jill, she can potentially be one of the most interesting characters, depending on what her backstory is.

gertru 90

Feb 9, 2019
If he pulls that again and campus catches fire and out of all 5 "main girls" I can save only 1...
I`m going to look for Quinn :giggle:
Wait a minute. If there is a fire is obvious that all the chiks girls are gonna be in danger and you'll only can save one of four. Sage will be safe and MC can choose her, breaking the heart of the chosen one in the fire, or make her to date Derek, wile you live happy for ever with the one you saved :p

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
He is the one covering for and organizing the prostitution/drug ring that Quinn runs. She is his #2, the student that recruits and figures out potential girls/customers while he runs things behind the scenes. Which is also why Sage doesn't know about it. Quinn is the #2 HOT but why would Burke want the #2 HOT under his influence and not the #1 HOT? Simple. Sage is a naughty girl, but she isn't a corrupt or evil one so he targets Quinn for his underling role instead. So Burke and Quinn get Chad to cheat on her, which distracts Sage so Quinn/Burke can work their influence right under her nose.

To further expand on this. I bet Burke is one of Quinns professors, he probably alters her grades in exchange for service, thats how their deal started. Sage said the HOTS have each others backs, but Quinn obviously doesn't. Which is more evidence that she doesn't know about it. Sage is also quite controlling, look at her basically stalking Chad. She wouldn't let Quinn runs things. Also wouldn't be shocked if Chads "girl" doesn't actually exist, he got catfished by Quinn/Burke.
source.gif

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wouldn't be surprised if she was a rape victim or had some sort of bad previous experience with a man, which would explain she seems so protective of Jill.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I hope DPC would publish shorter, but more frequent updates. The waiting time is just too long and even if not, with more frequent updates the topics in this thread would change.

Like 2 minutes into 0.3 Jill gets banged by all the jocks, and that would be the end of the hymen talk. Or Quinn adopts an orphan hedgehog and donates 50% of her earnings to cancer research. Or Bella is how she is because she's the Grand Wizard of the KKK.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can we leave Quinn as she is.... an irredeemable evil that doesn't want redemption? Come on... just because her ass is divine, doesn't mean she can't be the worst scourge of mankind..
And she's not a LI so like the other vir_cotto ending, a Quinn ending will be the bad one
Her booty's been blinding these foolish people into contemplating a false hope. sad!

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope DPC would publish shorter, but more frequent updates. The waiting time is just too long and even if not, with more frequent updates the topics in this thread would change.
Shorter updates would just be more of a pain in the ass we would probably only get half the part and then we would have to wait another few weeks to get the rest of it. No matter how much you want to change topics in this thread it will always end back up at who is the best girl _ _ _ _:p

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Can we leave Quinn as she is.... an irredeemable evil that doesn't want redemption? Come on... just because her ass is divine, doesn't mean she can't be the worst scourge of mankind..
And she's not a LI so like the other vir_cotto ending, a Quinn ending will be the bad one
Why can’t the Mc be bad too. Even bad people want partners in crime.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I've read some last words By Drpink in his discord and in next release he wrote that it will be a lot of content for Jill...

I'm really happy for this because it' probably one of the main character that have less scenes till now and i think she will be really important in the game plot ...
Really interested to understand the real relationship between her and Bella and why she was bothered so much in the Piano scene , when the Mc listen her playing.
I think that most of next episode it will be focused on her and in development of his character

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
... I'm curious to know what kind of man she's interested in.
The silent,garden guarding types.

Wait a minute. If there is a fire is obvious that all the chiks girls are gonna be in danger and you'll only can save one of four. Sage will be safe and MC can choose her, breaking the heart of the chosen one in the fire, or make her to date Derek, wile you live happy for ever with the one you saved :p
The only happy ending for me is the one where I get Quinn.

I mean sure I had high hopes for Maya but guys here convinced me she`s a special needs child,unable to make a decision on her own,even when she does make such a decision it`s still somebody else`s fault,hence dating her would be an act of an abuse.

I was going to give Josy a chance but it turns out she`s so sweet and always honest about cheating...honest with the "other guy" I mean,so I`m gonna pass.

Jill is embodiement of everything that`s holy so even thinking about having sex with her would be a blasphemy and an act of sacreligion.

Bella is also the honestes person to ever be born which means what I see is all I get...therefore,not interested.

Gladly Sage`rs are sober enough to face reality,I`m sure they will understand why I don`t want to go there.

Which leaves the only normal,datable,owning her actions woman on the table...I choose Quinn,I always choose Quinn :giggle:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
The only happy ending for me is the one where I get Quinn.
Deep down you know the painful reality, you'll be playing BaDIK v0.9 and thinking, "C'mon, any moment now, she's gonna be revealed as a LI", but it will never happen. Then you'll have to make do with one of the other girls, probably Bella or Jill, since they will be the only ones that won't do anything negative towards your Quinn.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Maybe she become cold because of him or because of wtf happened to him, i want to know more about Bella character before she and MC decide to jump in a bed, from their talk in the car about that music and MC's dad she seems to be a very romantic and caring woman, it would be nice if we can actually romance her before doing anything sexual, we already have cum dumpsters like Josy and Quinns restaurant, i hope Bella is a hard one despite her sexual frustrations, the first step should be make her smile and i am not even joking this time .
I want to know her, to know if she was always cold or was something that changed her. To know why she's like that with everyone but Jill, she can potentially be one of the most interesting characters, depending on what her backstory is.
I don't care what's Bella's personality, I just want to do that big phat thic ass of hers....while holding her juicy tits... I know it's a simple dream but that's who I am

4.80 star(s) 1,496 Votes