name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Deep down you know the painful reality, you'll be playing BaDIK v0.9 and thinking, "C'mon, any moment now, she's gonna be revealed as a LI", but it will never happen. Then you'll have to make do with one of the other girls, probably Bella or Jill, since they will be the only ones that won't do anything negative towards your Quinn.
Hey,everyone else is writtin` fan-fic,I might just end up writting my own ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I mean sure I had high hopes for Maya but guys here convinced me she`s a special needs child,unable to make a decision on her own,even when she does make such a decision it`s still somebody else`s fault,hence dating her would be an act of an abuse.
Who told her to go grind on the MC? and then to end up getting tased. Quinn used the situation to her advantage and she used Maya for it so she was manipulated into it by Quinn. Although Maya probably never expected her to go as far as she did.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hey,everyone else is writtin` fan-fic,I might just end up writting my own ;)
You can always make a mod that fixes the game.

I don't care what's Bella's personality, I just want to do that big phat thic ass of hers....while holding her juicy tits... I know it's a simple dream but that's who I am
I mean, that's the whole point of the game, so I can't blame you. Just bang everything that moves.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Who told her to go grind on the MC? and then to end up getting tased. Quinn used the situation to her advantage and she used Maya for it so she was manipulated into it by Quinn. Although Maya probably never expected her to go as far as she did.
In other words
when Maya does something bad,it`s Quinn`s fault
(which btw makes the scene where Maya is feeling remorse and apologizing - completly pointless,deprived of any meaning)
Case in point
(y)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
(which btw makes the scene where Maya is feeling remorse and apologizing - completly pointless,deprived of any meaning)
It does not, people feel remorse even if they were forced to do it. Good people that is. Maya qualifies as good as far as we can tell.
it`s Quinn`s fault
Lets just say it isn't her fault. Nothing is. She is the good girl. She'll give up her sinful ways and you two gonna visit church on sundays from there on or something? Stop this Quinn-isn't-bad nonsense, you love her because she is bad :sneaky:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
In other words
when Maya does something bad,it`s Quinn`s fault
Case in point
(y)
No just on this occasion or was it all Maya's idea? Quinn was using Maya so she is pretty much the victim here as well as the MC. Maya was feeling remorse because she was taken advantage of in this situation was she even told that the MC was going to get tased? no probably not as Maya wouldn't have done it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It does not, people feel remorse even if they were forced to do it. Good people that is. Maya qualifies as good as far as we can tell.

Lets just say it isn't her fault. Nothing is. She is the good girl. She'll give up her sinful ways and you two gonna visit church on sundays from there on or something? Stop this Quinn-isn't-bad nonsense, you love her because she is bad :sneaky:
Ofcourse she was forced,I mean the part of the script where Maya feels guilty about her actions is actually saying that she`s sorry for being forced to do it.It`s just my fan-fic after all ;)

Which part of "owning her actions" suggests that I think Quinn is a good girl?
Quinn isn`t a rapist,Quinn isn`t a socipath,Quinn isn`t a serial killer,Quinn isn`t a force of nature...scratch that,Quinn is a force of nature,Quinn is not holding anyone at a gunpoint,Quinn is a bad girl,a madam,she`s slutty,rough on the edges and likes to fuck with people - that`s what`s in the script.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No just on this occasion or was it all Maya's idea? Quinn was using Maya so she is pretty much the victim here as well as the MC. Maya was feeling remorse because she was taken advantage of in this situation was she even told that the MC was going to get tased? no probably not as Maya wouldn't have done it.
Sure Maya is a victim but when Quinn does it,Quinn`s a rapist and a sociopath :)No double standards whatsoever.
See I don`t want to think of a Maya as a "r word" ,I like to give her more credit than that.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Quinn isn`t a rapist,Quinn isn`t a socipath,Quinn isn`t a serial killer,Quinn isn`t a force of nature...scratch that,Quinn is a force of nature,Quinn is not holding anyone at a gunpoint,Quinn is a bad girl,a madam,she`s slutty,rough on the edges and likes to fuck with people - that`s what`s in the script.
You know the drill. White knights need a beast to slay, whose clutches they can save the princess from. There is no way you can convince one to appreciate said Beast's other qualities :geek: Thats just the way it is. When i'm gonna play the Maya route she'll be the devil herself too. People don't really care to find redeeming qualities within the enemy. Thats not how things work.

She is a direct threat for Maya's perceived purity regardless who is to blame, whether she was lurred into the beast den or walked right into it is of little consequence. It doesn't matter why Quinn is doing these things :sneaky: Plus some people react badly being tased and forced to do things thats outside their comfortzone. I can relate to that.

But sometimes you start depicting her as a misunderstood innocent little silver lamb too. I don't agree with all the accusation she receives, i think some of those are just silly, but Quinn is the bad girl here. Among the other girls. It doesn't matter that if she isn't that bad if we look at the bigger picture as there is no bigger picture.

I'm sure you well aware that its just between you and Maya fans :) The rest doesn't care much, Quinn is no threat for the rest really. For now. And there is no way in hell you can convince any Maya fan that Quinn isn't the personafication of evil and corruption :geek:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Sure Maya is a victim but when Quinn does it,Quinn`s a rapist and a sociopath :)No double standards whatsoever.
See I don`t want to think of a Maya as a "r word" ,I like to give her more credit than that.
No, not a rapist may be a sociopath though you have to admit tasing the MC she went overboard with that why not just jump out on the MC? as if it's a big joke, Maya has a lot on her mind financial worries and the such but how much of this idea was she in on?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You know the drill. White knights need a beast to slay, whose clutches they can save the princess from. There is no way you can convince one to appreciate said Beast's other qualities :geek: Thats just the way it is. When i'm gonna play the Maya route she'll be the devil herself too. People don't really care to find redeeming qualities within the enemy. Thats not how things work.

She is a direct threat for Maya's perceived purity regardless who is to blame, whether she was lurred into the beast den or walked right into it is of little consequence. It doesn't matter why Quinn is doing these things :sneaky: Plus some people react badly being tased and forced to do things thats outside their comfortzone. I can relate to that.

But sometimes you start depicting her as a misunderstood innocent little silver lamb too. I don't agree with all the accusation she receives, i think some of those are just silly, but Quinn is the bad girl here. Among the other girls. It doesn't matter that if she isn't that bad if we look at the bigger picture as there is no bigger picture.

I'm sure you well aware that its just between you and Maya fans :) The rest doesn't care much, Quinn is no threat for the rest really. For now. And there is no way in hell you can convince any Maya fan that Quinn isn't the personafication of evil and corruption :geek:
That's the point... name88 keeps ruining Quinn for me... I like the rotten to the core chick with a WICKED ass, let her be that.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I hope josy stays still, ain't touching that.... Josy is the biggest disappointment in VN, right after MrJet's "Julia is not a LI"
First they came for Nikki, and I did not speak out, because I didn't want to romance her. Then they came for Josy, and I did not speak out, because she had a boyfriend. Then they came for Diane, and I did not speak out, because she just wanted casual sex. Then they came for Julia...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

(I`m curious though,when did I described Quinn as innocent?)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
That's the point... name88 keeps ruining Quinn for me... I like the rotten to the core chick with a WICKED ass, let her be that.
maybe...maybe not to the ass? i am planning on drilling that ass so a rotten one could be a bit problematic for my dick

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No, not a rapist may be a sociopath though you have to admit tasing the MC she went overboard with that why not just jump out on the MC? as if it's a big joke, Maya has a lot on her mind financial worries and the such but how much of this idea was she in on?
Quinn gave the order,Maya executed it.
It`s just a taser
3 months later
Quinn and MC chillin`and smoking in bed after hot 6 hours of love making
"You fucking tased me babe"
"Yeah.And if you missbahave I`m gonna tase you again"
:giggle:

4.80 star(s) 1,495 Votes