name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Do you really wanna join Quinn’s club? Remember you can be the subordinate of a club that “represents side girls” or be the president of your own Jade club.
View attachment 348212
She’s waiting for you to take the mantle. Hungrily.
He still is,our rules are...flexible.
We don`t have subordinates,we have passion for our women

lialialia202020
Here`s your welcoming gift ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For me is Josy #1 ... stop the mocking of her :(
And Josy fans are also welcomed in our little society

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mormont lialialia202020
Just be independent as presidents of you favourite girls. No need to form alliances with Quinn’s club. If you are planning on alliances, would it not benefit you more to join the alliance of Jill Maya Bella? Soon 3 can become 4, then 5. We have the numbers.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Me right now all these choices and no clue what to pick

Mormont lialialia202020
Just be independent as presidents of you favourite girls. No need to form alliances with Quinn’s club. If you are planning on alliances, would it not benefit you more to join the alliance of Jill Maya Bella? Soon 3 can become 4, then 5. We have the numbers.
Yeah I'm thinking that we could be more of a neutral voice but I'm conflicted with my picks joining Quinns side then end up liking Jill would get messy :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Mormont lialialia202020
You can`t divide what tiddies united.
The "main girl" tyranny is over.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Geez, I'm not here for a few hours and now it's like I'm amidst politicians... Intrigues, backstabbings, alliances and betrayals... We just need some whores and cocaine and I'll feel like living in the Presidential palace.
You are the spymaster here, that would be your area of expertise :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,498 Votes